Hobbyboss F-111 Operation Eldorado Canyon

Ah Mr Skywalker Snr...

Nostalgia, nostalgia, I remember seeing these floating over my girlfriends house in Ipswich in the early 80's like slow moving buzzards, everything out and everything down. Then it was a regular occurrence, and seemed nothing special, now if one turned up you'd have more cameras pointed at it than an appearance of a less spotted midget hen warbler in the Mall on boxing day! Cracking model, ace paint job and weathering, but she looks a biggie.

Thanks for sharing

Strickers

That's a stunner. Got one in the stash, along with a Squadron canopy, but I'll be :shutup: ered if mine's a drop in fit! Well done!

Edited by goon

I can't add much to previous comments really......It's a cracking build you've got there. Well done. :goodjob:

I stuffed up last year......I wanted to build one with flaps and slats out like yours.......but got all excited when an Academy RAAF version popped up for sale locally. I'd got the two mixed up hadn't I. Doh !

Gaz

• 3 weeks later...

Stunnin.

Reminds me of the 111's that used to come into Leuchars every Friday in the early 90's but without the droppy kaboomy stuff.

They always seemed to be u/s (broken) in some way but the pilots were always prepared for that, the first thing out the transit pod was their golf clubs :hmmm:

• 11 months later...