Academy 1/48 Sikorsky CH-53E Super Stallion

Fabulous build, I had one of these kits at one time, but the sheer size of it was intimidating, so much so that I sold it on.

The amount of hours you've put into it have paid off, it's a stunner 👍

• Like 1

Wow, that's an awesome build! I particularly like the way you've weathered the blades - they're all different, as they should be. As a helo maintainer, I often see this with blades, even when they're a set. Great work!

• Like 1

Absolutely outstanding!  Whatever you see as being wrong with it remains a well kept secret. 

Cheers

• Like 1

Brilliant absolutely stunning! One of my all time favourite helicopters. I'm currently in the process of gathering some aftermarket for the 1/72 Academy/Fujimi kit & I really like the idea of adding magnets to the rotors. 

Martin 

• Like 1

Wow ..... just WOW! 

That is one awesome build ..... and the painting is superb! 👌

Keith 😁 

• Like 1

That really looks superb Jon. You can certainly see where the hours have been invested. A bit worrying how you rate the Reskit parts as I've got all of these in my collection ready for when I start mine 😞

Pete

• Like 1

There's nothing wrong with that at all, its simply stunning. The rivet work is awesome, looks so good.

Eng

• Like 1

I'm not normally into helicopters but your build has me considering adding one to my collection. Truly impressive work.

• Like 1