2024 Bunfight Poll

Enzo the Magnificent

2024 Bunfight Poll  

199 members have voted

1. 1. 2024 GB poll. Please choose up to FIVE options.

• It was in a book/film/song
    • Project Cancelled
    • South of the Rio Grande
    • The Early/Late, a passage of time build
    • 1946-1964 ('Baby Boomers')
    • WW2 Axis & Allied Twins
    • Made In Ukraine
    • The Golden Age Of Transport
    • Anything by Eduard
    • All creatures great and small
    • Dangerous machines, death traps, disasters and design flaws
    • Asia
    • All Things Mig
    • Track Day
    • Double Supersonic
    • US Navy
    • I'm Freezing
    • What Goes Up... rotary wings

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/11/23 at 23:59

4 minutes ago, TimJ said:

I can't believe how close this Bunfight is. With less than six hours to go there's only three votes between third and ninth place. 😲 Track Day is still a couple of votes back but it's still all to play for as the end approaches. 

Have we ever had a close Bumfight? I'm getting scared to look at the votes as my proposal is one of the ones tied for 3rd place

James

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TimJ said:

I can't believe how close this Bunfight is. With less than six hours to go there's only three votes between third and ninth place. 😲 Track Day is still a couple of votes back but it's still all to play for as the end approaches. 

Switch to Strap 2 and deploy full battery!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 81-er said:

I'm getting scared to look at the votes as my proposal is one of the ones tied for 3rd place

Home and dry, you'll be able to sleep easy tonight

For once I'll be glad of the early hours pee so I can look at my phone in the bathroom (which I've just realised is open to misinterpretation)

• Haha 14

1 hour ago, 81-er said:

Have we ever had a close Bumfight? I'm getting scared to look at the votes as my proposal is one of the ones tied for 3rd place

James

Oh yes, the closest Bumfight we have had in the end was separated by just a crack. :whistle:

• Haha 8

morning scumbags!  :rofl2:

Oh what busy little Britmodeller's you've been, as usual it's the last hours where all the final scheming and stabby stabby occurs....and the most fun!

It looks like the late votes, there have been 6, that have charted the fates of those around the thin red line..... or has Enzo been flooded with packages wrapped in brown paper containing Old Speckled stuff???  :wicked:  :bleh:

Anyone game enough to put money on the final results???  

2024%20GB%20Voting%2014th%20Nov%20-%2012

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Trevor L said:

Blimey, this is tense!

I normally only vote once but Ive voted thrice tonight.

I have a special build if Double Supersonic wins so vote Mach 2 whether your hair is onfire or not!

• Like 3

Statistics is the art of never having to say you're wrong.

I present the below for evidence M’Lord 

43 minutes ago, trickyrich said:

morning scumbags!  :rofl2:

Oh what busy little Britmodeller's you've been, as usual it's the last hours where all the final scheming and stabby stabby occurs....and the most fun!

It looks like the late votes, there have been 6, that have charted the fates of those around the thin red line..... or has Enzo been flooded with packages wrapped in brown paper containing Old Speckled stuff???  :wicked:  :bleh:

Anyone game enough to put money on the final results???  

2024%20GB%20Voting%2014th%20Nov%20-%2012

• Haha 1

`I should and probably do have better/more important things to do but these last few hours of the poll are really starting to get interesting!!

To be honest, only the top 2 GB's, Us Navy and Axis & Allied are safely through. 

Just 2 votes seperate the next 7 GB's and the final 5 positions!!!

This has to be the closest Bumfight ever!!!!

I've even heard rumours that extra knives have had to be sourced from North Korea!!

• Like 1

Surely all GB’s with equal number of votes must be combined into one mega build Titled 1946-1964 Baby Boomers of Asia, who were in a cancelled film/book or song. This would free up 3 spaces for The age of transport, Made in Ukraine and Track day to slip into. 
This rule should be adopted post haste @Enzo the Magnificent and called the @trickyrich Tied Protocol 

• Haha 9

Really looking forward to building my MiG-25PD Soviet Heavy Interceptor Fighter racer in the Ukrainian, baby boomers, track day, double supersonic, Asian Group build.

• Haha 8

Gentlemen, thank you for voting for my prefered GBs and seeing them all through. A fairly fought and respectful Bunfight.

Those who didn't vote my way, I know where you live.

It's not too late to toe the line, if you get my drift...

• Haha 4

....3 hours to go and the shuffling/stabbing is still going on, for the Magnificant 7 still no real change or clear potential winners.

Have heard that the Nth Korean knives may have been stolen by Puddin to make new exploding turret tanks!!!  :rofl2:

• Haha 1

just under 90mins to go, no new votes just lots more stabby stabby......... position wise we are back where we were a few days ago.

....there are going to be some very tired wee Britmodeller souls when this is all done.....and with over developed right (or left) arms from all this Stabby stabby shenanigans..... well I hope it from that!!!  :blink:  :whistle:

• Haha 3