Well done!  Nice to see one of these built.  I have it waiting in the stash and have to agree on the note about it surpassing the Monogram J.  It was a fun build in its day, the the HKM kit is now the best B-25 in 1/48.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BerndM said:

Superb build.

These gun barrels from Karaya look fantastic.

As nice as they are though,I still prefer the Master Details ones Bernd . Thanks for taking the time to comment.

Regards 

Bruce 

• Like 1

I've built the Revell/Monogram B-25 several times and the Accurate Miniatures B-25 a couple of times.  I have the larger 1/32 HK B-25, but have not touched it yet.  I am very glad you gave your review of the build as it will assist me in what to look at during the 1/32 build.  The looks of your Mitchell is just so good.  Very detailed to a higher level than I have seen with the Revell/Monogram or AM kits.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

Verrrrrry nice! 👌

Not my 'thing' but can't help but admire your work ... you've done a good kit justice! 

Keith 😁 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, woody37 said:

Gorgeous result Bruce. It's the first I've seen finished and quite tempted to get one, certainly after seeing this for inspiration :)

Thanks Woody. Surprisingly, it’s a kit I’ve not seen featured much online, at shows or on the social either.

Regards

Bruce

• 5 months later...

I just found this. Truly excellent work and a fine tribute to the brave men of the 2nd Squadron of the RAAF.  I am thinking of building an Australian B-25J. Do you happen to recall the brand of masks you used?  The markings are very realistic.  In addition, do you think aftermarket engines would improve the look of the engine?  Thank you for posting this beautiful B-25J. 

Edited by 28ZComeback