Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

mathy

Mirage IIIEE, Kinetic, 1:48

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

here some pics of my new built Mirage IIIE by Kinetic in 1:48. Add some Eduard PEs und a Master pitot, the rest incl.decals is OOB.

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-3.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-1.jpg

 

comp-comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-41.jpg

 

comp-comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-42.jpg

 

comp-comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-43.jpg

 

comp-comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-38.jpg

 

comp-comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-39.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-8.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-12.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-14.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-19.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-21.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-26.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-27.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-39.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-40.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-53.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-54.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-57.jpg

 

comp-Mirage-IIIEE-21.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-55.jpg

 

comp-comp-Mirage-IIIEE-3.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by mathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your pictures don't show and when I try and view them on the site you've uploaded to, both Chrome and Edge say it's an unsafe site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, fixed now and it's worth the wait.

Those pictures with the natural background certainly make you think you are looking at an original!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent work, looks really nice.

 

My only criticism of the photo's now is next time could you make them a little bigger so we can see all that lovely detail better? ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Tbolt said:

Excellent work, looks really nice.

 

My only criticism of the photo's now is next time could you make them a little bigger so we can see all that lovely detail better? ')

Yeah, this ^^^^ 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice job. Like the paint job. Excellent display👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awesome! Incredibly realistic, it looks like the real thing.

Congrats,

Daniele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beautifully built, finished, weathered and presented as usual Mathy. Stunning!

 

Cheers

 

Malcolm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks amazing Matthias. Very great result and also nice photographed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those first two photos had me fooled as I thought they were your reference photos.  Fantastic work overall, especially on that finish!

 

Cheers,

Albert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what a lovely build -  my only critique: it's not a Swiss Mirage III 😉 - what colors did you use for scheme?

 

cheers,

Michael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi mathy.

 

You have done a magnificent job in all aspects. Very, very nice.
It is not frequent to see a Spanish Mirage III so well reproduced, especially with such correct colors and with such an effective weather.
I love it.

 

Andrés S.

 

P.D.- Have you published the assembly and painting process? It would be very interesting. I would like to know for example the reference of gray and green that you have used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Andrés S. said:

Hi mathy.

 

You have done a magnificent job in all aspects. Very, very nice.
It is not frequent to see a Spanish Mirage III so well reproduced, especially with such correct colors and with such an effective weather.
I love it.

 

Andrés S.

 

P.D.- Have you published the assembly and painting process? It would be very interesting. I would like to know for example the reference of gray and green that you have used.

Thx Andres. Sorry, I have got no assambly pictures. I used Gunze acrylics Dark Green plus 10%Olive Drab and Neutral Grey for the Paint. Underside is Alclad White Aluminium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exceptional build, superb paintwork and weathering - and excellent photography too!!!

One question though: Does the kit have major fit problems or can one build it with a little ellbowgrease?

Lothar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great as always! Mirage looks nice!:yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, polybebber said:

Exceptional build, superb paintwork and weathering - and excellent photography too!!!

One question though: Does the kit have major fit problems or can one build it with a little ellbowgrease?

Lothar

Lothar, there are a lot of fit problems🥴The quality of the Mirage III is far away from other Kinetic kits like the F/A-18, the MB346 or the nice F-104.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...