TAKOM FV432 Mk.2/1 B.A.O.R

Started on 1st April 2017

Finished on 21st April 2017

My absolute favourite build this year and a most long awaited model of a British Classic from the last 40+ years

There are some hidden twists in the box as you can build almost any vehicle from the 1970's to the 1990's but the parts that should be used/not used are not made clear.

If you want to see more, the full build is here

fv432-mk2-10084_orig.jpg

fv432-mk2-10085_orig.jpg

fv432-mk2-10086_orig.jpg

fv432-mk2-10087_orig.jpg

fv432-mk2-10088_orig.jpg

fv432-mk2-10089_orig.jpg

fv432-mk2-10093_orig.jpg

fv432-mk2-10094_orig.jpg

• Like 27

A great start to what I'm sure will be a long run of these and I can't wait for each and every one!. Mines literally on the way great to see some classic British armour available (at a reasonable price anyway). :goodjob:

• Like 1

Nice build, not normally into modern armour. Like many I did my H license in a 432, I'm tempted to get one and convert into a up armoured Bulldog my Iraq taxi.

just had a look on the net and Takom are going to release a bulldog sometime this year.

• Like 2

Cracking job and love the interior!

It's great to finally see a plastic version of the 432. There's been one lurking practically everywhere the British Army has served for goodness knows how long. 

• Like 2

At last one done and dusted! Very nice and as you said you can let your creative juices flow regarding bins and baskets etc. Every crew had their own bits and pieces added on.

• Like 1

I am as excited as you absolutely brilliant, one minor observation Takom has overlooked the bridge classification decal which all needed, a 300mm 'ish circle yellow or grey background with16 in black.

Nice to see a finished model i have two on the way.

Thanks for the link to your build.

• Like 1

Ah the old battlebus,....... you`ve done a superb job and I`ll be referring to your WIP too,...thanks.

Might do my old thing,..... having a pack lift just for a change!

Cheers

Tony

• Like 1

3 hours ago, condorman said:

Just one observation!, The BV's are upside down on the rear door apart from that it's great

YEY! Someone noticed ...... well done condorman

I have already changed them around as this was pointed out to me almost as I finished the build but I haven't done any new pictures since.