Leopard 2A5 in Polish Service - Border Model - 1/35

Hi, 

I would like to present you my latest build. Pretty nice kit. Well detailed, nice quality (apart from sprue S). Maybe a bit simplified here and there. 

I have replaced the handles with wire, added chains to smoke dischargers and painted unit number along with a brigade logo using laser cut stencils rather than using decals.

Painted with AK Interactive paints. Weathered with a mixture of pigments, oils and enamels.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thanks for your attention!

Bart

• Like 43

12 hours ago, Zgubiony Turysta said:

Great job! How did you make these scratch effects?

Thank you! The scratches on the skirts are made with hobby knife. A bit risky business, but I don't know any other method to get such long and fine vertical scratches. If you are asking about the ones on the ring next to the MG, these are painted with a sponge and refined with a brush.

@zigster Nice, I bet it will be good! And the decals will probably be way better than the Tamiya ones (although there are not to many overall anyway).

@Andy H @supersonic @Carius @sardaukar @Ilan @Bullbasket @StuartH @FrancisGL @Stef N. @ivan-o Thank you all for the comments!

• Like 3

Very well done, I really like it!

My son got me one from Tamiya, and my friend was offering some Polish decals from Toro.

After seeing your model I'll definitely take his offer. Don't know much about Leopards though.

Zig

• Like 1