Hello everyone... This is my first finished build of 2020. It is an 1/48 Bf.109G10 from Eduard. I was given decals by another member to do it in Yugoslavian Air Force markings from 1950. I took a liking to the camouflage when I saw him build a similar machine in the 1950’s NATO Group build last year. I hope it meets with your expectations.

uOrqvv9.jpg

PBoqYOm.jpg

VIlOvS2.jpg

qC16Ijs.jpg

MfGZNED.jpg

O94Mdbu.jpg

NBZBr6D.jpg

wzWi848.jpg

rxJy8xS.jpg

kpoH1k2.jpg

M1nmEEi.jpg

Questions, comments and or thoughts ? Here is a link to the build thread if you're interested ? 

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235062946-it’s-a-“yugo”-take-2/

Dennis

• Like 27

• 2 weeks later...

BRAVO!

You done a very good job, nice looking Gustav in attractive and unusual color scheme. 

I am just working on the same model in same colors but in 1/72...and i like your colors choice, looks right to me.

And at the end...markings...I like them....reason is obvious :)

Best regards Djordje

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, djos said:

BRAVO!

You done a very good job, nice looking Gustav in attractive and unusual color scheme. 

I am just working on the same model in same colors but in 1/72...and i like your colors choice, looks right to me.

And at the end...markings...I like them....reason is obvious :)

Best regards Djordje

Hello Djordje... I look forward to seeing your build when its complete. Thanks for the compliments, I did some long thinking before I built mine. So I had plenty of time to think as to which colors would work best. 

1 hour ago, TEXANTOMCAT said:

And there's me wondering why someone has made a model of a biscuit :)  Lovely build well done!

TT

No not a biscuit... Thanks for the Compliments TT