Jump to content
This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Hewy

Members
  • Content Count

    3,482
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Hewy last won the day on March 6

Hewy had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

4,975 Excellent

2 Followers

About Hewy

  • Rank
    Very Obsessed Member
  • Birthday 07/22/1967

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Warwickshire

Recent Profile Visitors

1,857 profile views
  1. I like your metal main gun barrel, you got some nice bits for it Steve, good start mate
  2. I really hope it turns out Alan, you'll agree its a make or break, there was a chap on arc forums who did a f22 have glass finish, sorry can't supply a link or a clue to it but it was a complete success according to the experten on such matters, all the best, I shall follow
  3. Very nice weopon bays, sure to look good under some paint
  4. "Pretty well" yes indeed I'd say, what a great collection of detail parts, one of these is on my to do list, the only sticking point (fly in the ointment) is an authentic paint finish, this shouldn't be rushed, I'll enjoy this regardless of the time it will take, love that engine nozzle
  5. Cheers pal I agree badder, there will be internal firewall type braces, I should have mentioned this, during the straightening job I actually made two braces, but I didn't want to glue them in and the Hull top on then incase it was deemed over 25% built and I felt it all had to be done together, I'm sure with those measures it'll be fine, I reckon konigstiger 332, it is in the decals, amush camo, some pictures on the tinternet captured, some missing fenders, just the ingredients that are needed, but I'll reserve the definite choice till later
  6. Looks really good John, I'm no idf nerd,and might be wrong, but the 2 white stripes (battalion) opposite the symbol, (might mean command tank) on the back, should they be three stripes to match the barrel?
  7. Valk I've built up 4 of the eduard mers in 48th these aren't an easy build, I dread to think what your 72nd ones are like, the very best of luck, ( I've since found out my 48th ones are actually a scale foot too short, even eduards own snakeyes don't fit them, )
  8. I'm looking forward to seeing a lick of paint on this dan
  9. OK, time to start my thread, I'm snowed under at present with models, work, and my garden, but I've been so looking forward to this, I'm building a 1/35 zvezda king tiger henschel turret, no zimmerit, when I bought the kit, probably 2 years ago I found on opening the box the Hull bottom was horribly warped, twisted , I actually started work on attempting to straighten it during the panzer gb, using boiling water a hair dryer and a razor saw around some of the suspension arm inserts, to relieve some of the twist, on the inside of the hull, I can report its a 95% fix, the other 5% I'm hoping will be sorted upon bonding the upper and lower hulls together, the kit is actually dragon molds originally, early, granted, and basic, Scalemates helped to identify it so I Could spruce the old banger up with a couple of pe sets, I'm unsure of the scheme, I'll be doing I like the ambush camo and I did notice the knight on the horse, that's already being built in the gb, progress is expected in fits and starts at first, some pictures Cheers
  10. Hello hubba, I built up the zvezda ferdinand, last year, really enjoyed it, a fine, easy, no unnecessary building, kit, you'll enjoy this one.
  11. Tamiya tigers are so trouble free, good progress arnold
  12. Luddite, these methods are so yesterday
  13. As stix points out, both decent kits, some modellers budgets are very different to others and £10 is a lot, but agree the the rfm one pips the zvezda atm, I'll enjoy this comparison build, great idea robert
  14. Awsome finish stix, really impressive build, you make it seem so easy to finish a model to this standard,
×
×
  • Create New...