1/48 Ka-52 Full Resin (3D Printed)

Looks great! 

Tuan, not all the missile pods are correct. B8v20 are suspended correctly, the rest were never been used on this helicopter. The middle missile pod was attached only on aircraft

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, IGKent said:

Looks great! 

Tuan, not all the missile pods are correct. B8v20 are suspended correctly, the rest were never been used on this helicopter. The middle missile pod was attached only on aircraft

I will fix it. Thank you for your information. :)

Simply awesome. How did you print the clear parts? I have printed the windshield and canopy parts with clear resin for my ongoing 3D Blackbird/Oxcartproject but without applying an additional clear cote it is not possible to get crystal clear parts.

Serkan

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Serkan Sen said:

Simply awesome. How did you print the clear parts? I have printed the windshield and canopy parts with clear resin for my ongoing 3D Blackbird/Oxcartproject but without applying an additional clear cote it is not possible to get crystal clear parts.

Serkan

I did not print this kit. Just buy all complete Printed kit from Russian. But in Viet Nam; i have a friend can print clear part well. In will ask him to share some experience to you. 

• Thanks 1