056_zps53afb69b.jpg

053_zpsea2f6222.jpg
052_zpsa829470c.jpg
051_zpsfa9092b2.jpg
050_zps3afabfce.jpg

048_zpsca6a6a1f.jpg
047_zps73199282.jpg
046_zpsaa5243b5.jpg
- Well, I know it is a grey Viggen, I promise that the next one will be splintered, but the weathering is a challenge in itself.
- On the kit itself, It is not a bad kit at all, there is no more or less bugs in what we meet on the so called state of art from the Asian countries, Hadn't it be its price, it would have been a good kit worth to be acquired......
- In this country we have a sentence which says ; Quand on aime on ne compte pas.. ( When ones likes ones does not count ) approx translating..... So....with Xmas approaching.....
  • Like 21

Yes I like that very much and agree that whatever price you paid you've had your money's worth. Excellent weathering and I find that all grey aircraft can be every bit as challenging to get a natural looking finish on but you have managed it well.

Duncan B

Great build! You have very nicely done my favourite one, which I'm not so brave to built it up! :goodjob:

- The Tarangus breed is easier to built than the old Airfix , its strong point being the good fitting of the different parts..