KUTA III GB

I know it's a long while away till December but I have reserved a spot for the annual end of year KUTA (Kick Up The bottom) GB

Plenty of time yet, but we will be looking for a couple of hosts.

I reserved a spot from the beginning of December 2010 till end of Jan 2011 so it will be a short GB, we can extend it if you want but as were talking about unfinished builds we don't really want to drag on for months. The idea being to work on the abandoned builds over the longish Xmas/New Year break.

Edited by Mish

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to this please! I have a Delta Double to finish-a Tiffie and a Vulcan!

EDIT: Scratch that, the Tiffie was finished, it could be an absolute multitude of kits now :D Most of them just need painting

Edited by F111Fan

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to join in on this with an Academy 1:72 OV-10A Bronco and an Academy 1:72 A-37B Dragonfly.

Both of them were started for a Vietnam GB but I only manged to complete five other kits.

Cheers

Deacon

Erm - I need lots of KUTA's - and no - it doesn't mean I have a fetish - just *just* really bad at finishing anything these days...

So I'd be in with, er, something...

Iain

I think I'd need schoolbook reinforced underpants for the amount of kicks I'd need to get anything completed at the moment. I'm even failing at my own hosted competition on another site :raincloud:

Andy

Two month will be fine, as we're talking about started kits, but three will be better (Always).

Count me in already, as I've not finished my personnal campaign against unfinished kit.

There were some decisive battles in 2009, but I don't think 2010 will see the end of the war.

Still, I must maintain pressure on the ennemy, while at the same time taking care of the troops moral, building kits from brand new boxes.

So, I'll certainly be there in 2011 also, if the Gods are with me.

Hmmm, let's see what I have in stock:

Nearly finished, but just feel like restarting them.

- M41 walker bulldog AFV 1/35

- MiG-31 revell 1/72 (Well known on BM since already a few years, an old warrior. I remember that I've even started a "what do I build next" poll at the time...).

Need to finish those just above, and it'll be fine.

- Jaguar GR1 haseg 1/72 (Not exactly a newcomer...)

- Kfir C2 italeri/isracast 1/48

- Pz IIIN tamiya 1/35

Just a few bits glued, so nothing serious with them.

- Ju-52 Italeri 1/72

- F-104C italeri 1/72

- T-55 italeri 1/35

And also, a F/A-18 hasegawa 1/72, started in ... 1991.

• 1 month later...

Er Um i think i might just need one of thoes kicks as well. Too many to mention at the moment, will have a think closer at the time, who knows may-be i will finish one or two before then though i doubt that.

Neil

I'll see if we can't rustle up a suitable incentive for people to finish their stalled builds by way of a jolly nice prize for the KUTA III... I think I've probably said it before, but I for one get a lot out of these GBs, as it lets me clear some of the shelf space that could otherwise be filled with new kits to build ^_^

• 4 months later...

looks like i could be in with a Dragonfly on this one.... do we still have the same 25% completed rule (I would assume form the title that that is not the case but just clearing things up.........)

looks like i could be in with a Dragonfly on this one.... do we still have the same 25% completed rule (I would assume form the title that that is not the case but just clearing things up.........)

Any stage of completion Rob just as long as it started. Not long to wait now. I have a stalled Phantom FGR.2to finish off and a Harrier GR.7 that TimB gave me to finish off