Apollo Saturn V and LUT

Greetings!

Finally finished - 1/96 scale Apollo Saturn V and LUT.   WIP details for both can be seen here:

Following is the first group of images, many more to follow.  Many thanks for having a look, questions and comments always welcome!

Cheers,

Bill

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 24
  • Thanks 3

Absolutely fab. Just need a bit of dry ice on there to make it smoke!

Trouble is, the Derek Meddings in me wants to see it blown up (but don’t!).

Graham

• Haha 2

This is a tour de force. I have been watching your progress since last year and the results speak volumes. I watched "The Six Million Dollar Man" a while ago where Steve Austin climbs up an actual NASA installation which housed a multistage rocket - and this model has that authentic feeling of watching the real thing. Some day this model deserves a place in a space museum or similar. Certainly this could be toured around local schools so that a fresh generation of youngsters could see authentic U.S. rocket history, in miniature. 🚀

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Peter2 said:

This is a tour de force. I have been watching your progress since last year and the results speak volumes. I watched "The Six Million Dollar Man" a while ago where Steve Austin climbs up an actual NASA installation which housed a multistage rocket - and this model has that authentic feeling of watching the real thing. Some day this model deserves a place in a space museum or similar. Certainly this could be toured around local schools so that a fresh generation of youngsters could see authentic U.S. rocket history, in miniature. 🚀

Thank you Peter.  My daughter in law worked with NASA at JPL in Pasadena, California.  Perhaps she can eventually convince them to take this for display,

Regards,

Bill

Thanks everyone for the comments!  I have not yet found a good place to display this build, temporarily located in the front room with special permission from Ministry of Interior.

Cheers,

Bill

• Haha 2

On 3/8/2024 at 1:04 AM, HL-10 said:

Impressive!

Great work :)

On 3/9/2024 at 6:27 PM, saturnapollo said:

There are no superlatives which can describe this.

Truly stunning.

Keith

Many thanks for having a look and commenting.  I do appreciate the kind words!

Regards,

Bill

• Like 1