Arma Hobby Hurricane MkIIC Trop 1/48

2 hours ago, Giampiero Piva said:

Du beau travail, de très belles photos aussi... que veut-on de plus ? Bravo Jean!

Du vin et des femmes! Merci Giampiero.

• Like 1

Hi Jean,

that’s a real cracker. It turns out just as I like it. Superb weathering. A little bit heavier, but not overdone. Very nice also all these details. What did you use for the landing lights? These black parts ? Are they from Bregun? I am building this one too and I agree completely with you. Nice kit, but the cockpit frame is a little bit tricky. But finally it works I’ll hope. Just want to put the fuselage on the wings. So I’ll hope it turns out half as good as yours.

really fantastic work there!👍👍👍👍👍👍😃😃

all the best my friend 

Andy 

• Like 1

Danke Andy. Yes the black parts on the wing lights are from Brengun. Concerning the weathering, beware, those rivets are holding more than their share of washes and are hard to clean without destroying the effects. Have a nice day.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zigomar said:

Danke Andy. Yes the black parts on the wing lights are from Brengun. Concerning the weathering, beware, those rivets are holding more than their share of washes and are hard to clean without destroying the effects. Have a nice day.

Thanks a lot. I will follow your advice
have a nice day too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Andy Dyck said:

Thanks a lot. I will follow your advice
have a nice day too.

Horrido!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GiampieroSilvestri said:

Tres beau comme d'habitude Jean!

J'aimerais faire un Hurricane MkI capture par les Italiens mais malheureusement il n'y a pas des maquettes des premiers versions avec ailes couvertes de toile.

Saluti

Giampiero

Classic Airframe did one if I remember well. salute amico.

1 hour ago, Toryu said:

A little deviation from the usual topics, eh? Very nice Jean!

Being deviant from time to time is no sin. In fact, it makes you realize you are appreciate by other people😂! Best regards to you all and thanks for the tremendous help your comments are!