Spot of the day - Part 7

keefr22

23 hours ago, lestwistle said:

C:\Users\twist\Desktop\New folder\_DSC2772.jpg

just had to post this 

That looks like the address on your computer, sorry, but to post pictures here on Britmodeller you need to host them on a picture hosting website, something like Flickr which is a popular choice here, & then insert the link from that into your post. There is a thread on picture hosting.

Steve.

Spotted southbound on the M11 today, an immaculate H suffix dark green MGC GT.  Very tidy, and having no problem keeping up with the traffic.  Later, as I joined the M25, a red classic Mini with a severely chopped roof.  Didn't look in proportion to the body, unlike a proper Mini Sprint.

Trevor

• Like 4

No photo as I was next to it at the Army and Navy, but somebody in Chelmsford has a 22 reg A110 in the right colour. Very good looking car, especially in the rear view mirror when he had all four lights on!!!

• Like 3

Hi all

Went to the double retros meet at Headcorn Aerodrome on Sunday 23rd , between 3 -400 vehicles came along, awesome meet. 

One of my faves, although my son thought the blue 911 Turbo next tk it was, heathen!!!

spacer.png

I suspect @keefr22 will salivate over this one

spacer.png

Cool chop on Airbags, sounded great as we left too

spacer.png

Lovely Desoto

spacer.png

And wonderful Chevy, loved the lacing on the roof, Zoom in looks great.

spacer.png

Awesome 912 Targa

spacer.png

Haven't seen one of these for years, must have been well protected from the tinworm

spacer.png

Lovely Replica, was chatting to the owner and this is quite a faithful replica, awesome motor and returns a whopping 13 mpg on a run, 3-4 on the track, wow.

spacer.png

Early Caddy

spacer.png

Two gorgeous RS2000s

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lovely pickup, think it was a Chevy

spacer.png

A cracking day out with autojumble too, bought a set of headlight grills, new for £10, if that had been a VW show would have cost 3 times that!!!

Thanks for looking

Chris

• Like 18

Spotted these while on holidays. 

This little beauty we encountered en route to the ferry to Finland, while in Germany. It was in the town square where we had dinner, a young couple just drove up and parked it to have a drink. 

20230727073517-651a070a-me.jpg

Gorgeous. Funny, it was parked next to an AMG Mercedes and the owner of the little tractor really enjoyed me taking a picture of his ride, rather than of the Benz! 🙂 

Later on I came across this one, it's in Jämsä, Finland. Pitty there are some "tags" on it, but it's a really nice display anyway. 

20230727073517-c4f11003-me.jpg

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Vince1159 said:

That is gorgeous although i don't i'd even try to reverse it into any parking space no matter how big it was....

Wouldn't bother me.......

....I could never get in it to even drive in frontwards....!! 🤣)

Keith

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, JeroenS said:

20230727073517-651a070a-me.jpg

Gorgeous. Funny, it was parked next to an AMG Mercedes and the owner of the little tractor really enjoyed me taking a picture of his ride, rather than of the Benz! 🙂

I'm with you there, that looks much more interesting than an AMG Mercedes... but then again it does feel as though I work in footballer alley judging by some of the cars around there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fatfingers said:

Seen today. MG Montego on a G reg, with not a spot of rust to be seen! 

p?i=48c10181f2644a23aa8f29adccce3feb

Really can't remember the last time i saw one??

Regards,

Steve

Is the steering lock really necessary?😉

That is super clean, really well looked after motor.👍

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Stef N. said:

Is the steering lock really necessary?😉

Even if it was they're absolutely useless...!! Had an Astra GTE nicked twice despite using one (I'm a slow learner, you'd have thought I'd have learnt the first time...!! 🤣)

Keith 

• Haha 6

On 7/26/2023 at 11:43 PM, MR2Don said:

No photo as I was next to it at the Army and Navy, but somebody in Chelmsford has a 22 reg A110 in the right colour. Very good looking car, especially in the rear view mirror when he had all four lights on!!!

Bleu Alpine? In my book that is THE colour for Alpine A110. That or Bleu Alpine Heritage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mpfiend said:

@JeroenS I really like this, it looks brand new, do you know anything more about it?

Regards

Keith

A beauty isn't she... I know nothing about it, when we were done eating it was time to move on so I just snapped this quick pic.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, fatfingers said:

p?i=48c10181f2644a23aa8f29adccce3feb

She's a beauty,i've got a soft spot for the Montego,owned a couple in the past and the only one of the range i'd even think about buying....A mate bought a Maestro once though and got so fed up with it he used it for target practice with a divers harpoon gun,they didn't actually go all the way through but one did manage to go through one back door and halfway through the other side....

• Like 1
  • Haha 5