1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard boxing reissue in June 2024

Homebee

11 hours ago, Work In Progress said:

How are people pre-ordering this? I can't find any reference to it on the Eduard website at all, despit searching for both "B-26" and "Marauder" and also manually searching through their entire 1/72 kit offering

From what I understand, Eduard don't put new products on their site until they're in-stock and available for ordering... I don't think you can pre-order from Eduard at all.  They list upcoming products in their "Leaflet for Distributors", but the items won't appear on the website until they're available for the public to buy.

• Like 1

Not sure if it will be available in the Eduard shop anytime soon - in the Eduard leaflet they write it was

sold out [to distributors] already. It is available for backorder at Hannants though.

Edited by Torbjorn
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomas V. said:

There is plenty at retailers worldwide, Eduard still sells them through their website, as they mentioned they left 300? for direct sales.

Yep, seen a few more as you say.

Managed to get one!

4 hours ago, MiG-Mech said:

Received !
First inbox look: Looks goood. :)

I've just noticed the woman pilot on the box is Maureen Dunlop, 'poster girl' of the ATA (Air Transport Auxiliary), who passed away in 2012. She may even have flown a B-26 at some point.

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 1:40 PM, ptarmigan said:

And the overtrees have already sold out 😢

Those overtrees did sell out very quickly. I wonder how many they had to sell?

4 hours ago, franky boy said:

Those overtrees did sell out very quickly. I wonder how many they had to sell?

Less than originally planned. As the boss (Mr. Šulc) says it, he made a late decision to decrease the planned number of overtrees by 100 and produce hundred more full kits instead. I do not know what's Eduard's deal with Hasegawa, but I expect the number of plastic sets to be fixed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ptarmigan said:

Less than originally planned. As the boss (Mr. Šulc) says it, he made a late decision to decrease the planned number of overtrees by 100 and produce hundred more full kits instead. I do not know what's Eduard's deal with Hasegawa, but I expect the number of plastic sets to be fixed.

That’s good info thanks. I can understand why he did that, profit margins and so on.

Shame though, some overtrees for the stash would have been nice as I probably won’t bother with a full kit. 

James

• 3 years later...
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard reissue in June 2024 - Hobby 2000 boxings in February 2024

• Homebee changed the title to 1/72 - Martin B-26 Marauder by Hasegawa - released - Eduard boxing reissue in June 2024 - Hobby 2000 boxings reissue in February 2024
  • 3 months later...
52 minutes ago, Homebee said:

Eduard boxing box art

V.P.

Any additional info on this one ? I was going to order the Hobby 2000 MTO rebox but if Eduard box has MTO based Marauders included in their decal sheet I'd be happy to wait for this one

35 minutes ago, Giorgio N said:

Any additional info on this one ? I was going to order the Hobby 2000 MTO rebox but if Eduard box has MTO based Marauders included in their decal sheet I'd be happy to wait for this one

Three MTO markings were in their previous rebox of B-26B/C: https://www.eduard.com/eduard/wine%2c-women-%26-song-1-72.html

This one has machines from the MTO, ETO and PTO, but leaflet for distributors has no detailed info, just decal layout and eight profiles.

Eduard-2146.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1