*"The Rising Sun"

Erwin

Woohoo...

:bounce:

One does have to check these things Erwin, sometimes chaps are only talking about civil wingythings....

Count me in :)

Steve

Hi Steve,

You actually made a point that I didn't concider.

Civil planes flying for a Japanese airliner are also valid.

• Like 1

Sounds like a very interesting idea !

While here in Europe we may think more of things closer to our shores, Japan is an important country with a very long History. There are many potential modelling subjects with links to Japan... and we shouldn't forget that Japan is one of the largest contributors to our hobby.

I'm very interested in this potential GB. An aircraft for me, don't know which yet but there are many choices around.

I'm interested in this one, I got lots of Japanese things laying around.

I guess my Gundams and Valkyries are out then... hang on there is a real life Gundam in Tokyo and a Valkyrie too! :Plol On a more serious note, I got a 1/72 Hasegawa V-22 Osprey for the JGSDF, as of now it is a What-If but I am lead to believe that the Japanese are purchasing it (same with the F-35??). Would they count or not??

Would this go the same way as the French Fancy GB with criteria?

Kind Regards,

Dazz

I got a 1/72 Hasegawa V-22 Osprey for the JGSDF, as of now it is a What-If but I am lead to believe that the Japanese are purchasing it (same with the F-35??). Would they count or not??

Dazz

Hi Dazz,

If it is in use with the Japanese at the time of the GB,then it counts.

Edited by Erwin

• 2 weeks later...

Dare say there's a couple of Japanese subjects in the stash that will be eligable for this one. Count me in with a Tachicawa Ki-55 in 72nd scale and perhaps an A6M2 as well if that goes quickly enough.

I think I can find something from the stash :whistle:

s1.JPG

do I spy a F-15 Reporter? Is that the FE Resin conversion kit? I have one of these but just haven't gotten around to building it, I really do like the look of it!