Group Build Banners

AnonymousDFB1

And finally a first banner for the What-If GB - I hope one can recognise what it shows:

I get only the first half (I guess I have mild prosopagnosia) but nevermind, the idea is pretty cool.

• Like 1

What-If Marilyn Munro was a brunette?

Rrright. As usual I was looking for something universal which plesaes aircraft, tank, etc modellers (now that I think of it - even and espcially figure modellers???). Most Whif are alterations of something that existed like a Mirage IV in AntiFlashWhite with roundels - different look, different story ;-)

• Like 1

Rrright. As usual I was looking for something universal which plesaes aircraft, tank, etc modellers (now that I think of it - even and espcially figure modellers???). Most Whif are alterations of something that existed like a Mirage IV in AntiFlashWhite with roundels - different look, different story ;-)

From what I can recall Norma Jean was a redhead long before Marilyn was a blonde.

Some more:

SciFi%20new_zpsowllt9jy.jpg

This is the second Sci-Fi GB but I did not add a "2nd" as it looked not as good IMHO. If there is however the need to show that this is a "follow-up" and not an "original" GB I will change it (and other banners accordingly).

And this:

Vietnam_zps01c7246a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see on lots of other peoples' posts that they are showing both the French Fancy and Battle of Britain group build banners. I have just been trying to put these into my signature but the system will only allow me to put one and if I try to add another I get an error message saying I have exceeded the space allowed. HELP!!

Biggles, you have to merge images into one picture (that's still of an eligible size). Another option is to do a slides how thingy, trickyrich or snapper city has done this (sorry to whichever of the two I named in error)

K

Sorry for my late reply - real life keeps me from building and such. Below are some smaller versions of current GB banners. Hope they work better. They are now 300 pixels wide. I guess they will become too small if I decrease the pixel any further:

French%20Fancy%20300_zpsbke5nmaw.jpg

SciFi%20new%20300_zpsfju6lj1o.jpg

P-38%20a%20300_zps3boely9z.jpg

P-38b%20300_zpspmfrnzgb.jpg

René

Hmm - something is not working here: The banner size shows much larger than on my computer. I will test some more and get back later.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Edited: the one i made was too tall, my apologies I took the size from the edit signature section rather than reading the posts on banner sizes! I will reduce accordingly.

This one should be the right size?!

22257645324_f6bed84f3d_m.jpg

Edited by Synopsis

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...