Dassault Mirage III / V Single Type Group Build - 28 Sep to 29 Dec 2024

TEMPESTMK5

Still hoping to see Double Supersonic make it into the Bunfight....Mirages most welcome!

In the blatant hope of a return favour from one of you Mirage fans, I'll sign up for this STGB with my Modelsvit Mirage IIIO RAAF. Mine will be in the classic green and grey camo with the magpie on the tail.

• Like 1

I wasn't going to sign up for anymore Group Builds, but looking at the two Modelvisit and one SH Mirages, and two AMK Kfirs in the stash, perhaps it might be a good idea to join. 

But this is positively the last GB I'm signing up to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, bianfuxia said:

Still hoping to see Double Supersonic make it into the Bunfight....Mirages most welcome!

In the blatant hope of a return favour from one of you Mirage fans, I'll sign up for this STGB with my Modelsvit Mirage IIIO RAAF. Mine will be in the classic green and grey camo with the magpie on the tail.

45 minutes ago, Mr T said:

I wasn't going to sign up for anymore Group Builds, but looking at the two Modelvisit and one SH Mirages, and two AMK Kfirs in the stash, perhaps it might be a good idea to join. 

But this is positively the last GB I'm signing up to. 

Good morning my friends

Welcome aboard I added your name to the list ...

Best regards

Patrice

• Thanks 1

• TEMPESTMK5 changed the title to Dassault Mirage III / V Single Type Group Build for 2024 ? @25 on 8th of October
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Enzo the Magnificent changed the title to Dassault Mirage III / V Single Type Group Build - 28 Sep to 29 Dec 2024
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning all Mirage III/V fans

I am looking for the help of one or two co host(s) so if you are interested don't hesitate and contact me ..

Cheers

Patrice

Good morning Patrice.

Events later in the year always suit my timescale so would be honoured to assist you if required.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Col. said:

Good morning Patrice.

Events later in the year always suit my timescale so would be honoured to assist you if required.

Good afternoon Col 

Thank you very much for your assistance ..

Best regards 

Patrice 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning all Mirage III/V fans

I am looking for the help of one or two co host(s) so if you are interested don't hesitate and contact me ..

Cheers

Patrice

Patrice,

Count me in for this. Happy to help out.

• Like 1

Looking forward to this!  :bounce:    I have already built three Special Hobby Mirage IIIC kits and am in the process of building two more.  So, I think this GB calls for at least a further two.  :)   One will be in the French Mirage F1 blue scheme.  I need to make up my mind for the other one.  Israeli air defence scheme?  Argentinian?  Or maybe the sole Swiss IIIC...  That could be interesting, with Falcon missiles loaded under the rear fuselage.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Enzo the Magnificent said:

Looking forward to this!  :bounce:    I have already built three Special Hobby Mirage IIIC kits and am in the process of building two more.  So, I think this GB calls for at least a further two.  :)   One will be in the French Mirage F1 blue scheme.  I need to make up my mind for the other one.  Israeli air defence scheme?  Argentinian?  Or maybe the sole Swiss IIIC...  That could be interesting, with Falcon missiles loaded under the rear fuselage.

This reads to me that you need at least two more kits boss :innocent:

35 minutes ago, Col. said:

This reads to me that you need at least two more kits boss :innocent:

Already in The Stash  :thumbsup:

I wonder if SH will have released a IIIE boxing by the time this GB rolls around.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, John Masters said:

I was sure I had signed up for this Patrice.  I'm glad it made it.  Count me in please!

Hi John

Welcome aboard I add your name to the list ...

Best regards

Patrice

Anyone quick question… What are the major visual difference’s between a IIIc and a IIIe(O) ? I have Caracals lovely 1/48 sheets for Australian Mirage IIIO’s. If Im correct these were export versions of the IIIe ? I cannot find a cheap IIIe or IIIo in 1/48 but can get Eduards IIIc ? 

Edited by Corsairfoxfouruncle