Anybody fed up with Meteors yet

Hi Folks

These are the latest from the production line.

Two Airfix F8s and a CA T7 which has the Airfix small bore intakes fitted ti it.

All painted with my last good tin of Xtracolor HSS the Airfix ones are finished with Xtradecals which for the first time gave me quite a lot of grief especially the checker tail one.

They have gone really thin with the printing process and stick wherever they touch despite lots of Micro Set

The T7 is finished with spare Airfix decals and depicts the Squadron hack when they flew Hunters.

ian[

URL=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/camper1231/media/IMG_9853_zpsimum68uo.jpg.html]IMG_9853_zpsimum68uo.jpg[/url]

IMG_9852_zps76rkwyhy.jpg

IMG_9851_zpsbbldjvs5.jpgIMG_9850_zpsiyvo45le.jpgIMG_9849_zpstkreonhc.jpgIMG_9848_zpswpxurwc1.jpg[/url

]IMG_9847_zpseociserm.jpg

IMG_9846_zpsdbjaoull.jpg

• Like 18

Very nice Meatboxes and I for one am not fed up with them. In fact, I have a stash in 1/72nd scale of just about every Meteor variant, which needs my attention.

Regards,

Jason

The lack of "weathering" and pre-/post-/panel lne shading is spot-on and recalls an era when the RAF could show off in style. Def itely like WH464; you don't see those unit markings as often as 111 and 222 Squadrons.

• Like 1