A week to go until we start! :D

Unfortunately Paul has had to withdraw as co-host, so you'll be stuck with me...

Unless some kind soul would like to help... :whistle:

Sean

I would offer but am helping with the Mustang GB.

Gosh this has come around quick. Now have two Grand Phoenix FJ-4 Fury's, though I'll only be building one, sti don't know which colours scheme or if it will have missiles fitted !

Yeah- I've hardly made a decent start on the Mustang, and now I have to think about this! Luckily I did some of the groundwork (getting decals, kits, etc) before... if I can remember what I was planning then!

bob

p.s. Sean, if you're going it alone I'd be happy to co-host. I'm also doing so on the Mustang GB, but unless I'm not doing it right I don't think it would be hard for me to help cover both.

Edited by gingerbob

Nearly there!

I might have the odd kit available for this one!

DSCF0558_zpsae3291ac.jpg

Each Hobbycraft/academy box has 2 kits in to ease storage! oh and the Hasegawa ones as well!

There is more but its stored somewhere else!! along with an A-4 binder full of decals.

I have a variety of spares if anyone is short a part or two as well :)

• Like 1

Thats pure lunacy Julien......thinking about this one with a UK version.....just need to get a kit (it would appear that Julien has them all!!)

Hi all,

I was asked to make a banner for this GB - thanks for the request :blush:

However I had some trouble as this GB covers the F-86 and the FJ-2,3,4,... variants. I post the banners in the GB banners topic as usual. I anything is not OK or should be changed please let me know here.

Rene

I'm definitely in for this one ! Just have to choose which one to build.... I've got a few options, all 1/72:

- an Italian ex RAF F.4

- an ANG F-86H

- an FJ-3, courtesy of the Falcon conversion

- an Australian Avon engined Sabre

Regarding the Australian, I've already done some work on it in the past, in particular scraping the inner fuselage halves of the Hi Planes conversion, some work in the cockpit and adjusting the intake parts. Would these allow me to enter the GB ?

Have to say I'm tempted by some more unusual variant, all except the F.4 would fit quite well

Edited by Giorgio N

Hi Giorgio, that doesn't sound like enough work to quibble over (how DOES one define "25%"?) Build 'em all!

bob

Thanks Bob, I'll see which is best to start first then ! I'm not sure I'll be able to complete more than one though, my build times lately are terribly long... maybe I should only build Hobbyboss' easy kits.... :lol:

Hi All.

Well, I was supposed to be here as co host....but situations on the in-law front have taken over. Both my parents are long gone but my wifes' are both poorly in different ways I won't go into detail but such is the situation that I am doing what I can in supporting my wife as much as I can in helping her parents . Her father is literally suicidal and becoming a drain on her or both of us so my hobby time has had to take a back seat .

I can post occasional comments on BM during spare moments from work or on the odd occasion from home but not much time at the moment. So with sincerest apologies I am unable to take any further part in this and other GBs running currently. I had hoped to enter a couple Sabres I saved for this but.....

Hope all goes well here and all the best to all entrants and Mozzy, the host.