ZOUKEI-MURA next kit

hacker

http://www.zoukeimura.co.jp/en/sentiment/oyajiblog_044.html

you have to scoll down a bit but it is there but here what it says

What aircraft will be the new awaited SWS kit??

With your imagination and your sharped intuition, please make a guess what will be the next SWS kit No. VIII.

SWS#8 "What is the next airplane?" Quiz
What will be the next SWS kit!? Try to find it!! Clue….. It is a twin-engine aircraft!!
Clue #2….. A spirited brother…!!

It is a contest and the winner gets the kit. I have already taken my shot saying it is a Me 410 seeing it is a offspring of the Me 110

here is the info if you want to try your luck

Requested information
 -- Name:
 -- Address:
 -- Quiz Answer:

Email: [email protected] *This email address is to be used only for this quiz.
Title: Submission to SWS #8 "What is the next airplane?" Quiz

Good luck

Spirited brother???

Not much of a clue there and incredibly cryptic. Knowing it is also a twin barely helps very much either!!

Entering it into Google only comes up with a picture of a bottle of vinegar. Which is no use.

A spirited brother... Spirit could relate to nightfighter? Akin to the Uhu?

P-61 Black Widow mayhaps? Wouldn't explain the brother bit though. Unless it refers to "The Brother of the Spirit" (being Northrop), in which case, I'm going with this as my bet.

Spirit = Phantom? Dont know where brother comes from...

That's what I thought. F-4 is brother of the Phantom I, Banshee and Demon.

Paul Harrison

Edit:-Forgot to say Love the DR & Quinch avatar! "Mind The Oranges Marlon!"

Edited by GreenDragon

Anyone know what the Japanese for A Spirited Brother is?

Paul Harrison

Edited by GreenDragon

Spirit? Ghost? F-117??? Unlikely I hope. Phantom would make more sense I think.

Any twin engined alcohol propelled aircraft anybody knows of?

In german there is "Bruder im Geiste" ("brother in spirit" translated word by word) which is something like "fellow traveller", but for what/who? When the other twin engined model is meant (He 219) then the Mossie makes perfect sence. :hmmm:

Someone guessed at LSP the Horten Ho 229, which I think seems very likely.

"Spirited brother" would refer to the B2 Spirit

Sounds logical however I can't see a long line of people waitng to buy one but what do I know?

Much rather see a good model of something that made it into the air rather than a half completed shell

Sounds logical however I can't see a long line of people waitng to buy one but what do I know?

Much rather see a good model of something that made it into the air rather than a half completed shell

The Horten 229 V2 airframe flew under power, but it was subsequently lost in an accident.

The uncompleted V3 was found by the allies, along with several other less complete airframes,

I've no idea how popular it would be, but I'd certainly be up for one.

Cheers,

Bill.

Not sure what the subject will be.....odds are that it will be a subject that another mainstream manufacturer will release just before Zoukei Mura do, which either costs considerably less or is superior in quality !. I like their kits (recently acquired their Ta-152 after a long search) but they do not have a good track record for releasing something ahead of the opposition.....pity, with so many subjects out there desperately in need of kitting in 1:32......Typhoon, Mosquito, Beaufighter, P-51B/C Malcolm Hood, Macchi MC.202/5, F6F Hellcat, DH Vampire, Meteor, etc etc.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...