SPLENDID CATS

ok guys and gals

what about a splendid cat gb???? any piece of equipment that,s named after a cat ??? for example tiger, panther , tomcat and so on you get the idea??? due to the size of this tanks ships planes helos i dont want to award prizes but just have a vote for the top 3/4 models . i need an assitant to help mod it so anybody intrested ??? what you think ???

dave

Hey, you used my naming idea! I'm flattered. :blush: I'm in with the Italeri Jaguar T.2 ( a kit I don't own but have always wanted).

I'd be up for assistant mod, what would I need to do? (Never done anything like this before!)

Edited by Vulcanicity

Hey, you used my naming idea! I'm flattered. :blush: I'm in with the Italeri Jaguar T.2 ( a kit I don't own but have always wanted).

shucks i was hoping you wouldn,t notice well thier sfve of us just other 10!!!!

COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!! this is probaly the widest ranging gb !!!!! you can make almost anything . we ,re 25 short im hoping mish will let this run till the end of next week go have a look in the darkest corners of your stash dust off that old kit you keep putting back !!!!!!

Could be fun i guess....

Given the amount of GB's in the que......it most likely wouldn't happen till 2018.....that should be enough time to find 30 peeps LOL.

And yes i have various Cats in the stash,so i'm in

Count me in...

Ive got a leopard, panther, tiger, king tiger, puma in 1/scale and a canadian cougar in 1/35

But i shall be different, and unique.....

1/35 South African National Defense Force - Rooikat. (loosely translated, Red Cat, but actually a Caracal)

:smurf: STEVE :smurf:

Having to pull out of a couple of others recently, I gotta join in so count me in! I like man made' cats' as well as the furry kind big and small. Got aeroplane ones like Eduard F6F, HB F-9, Monogram F7-F to think about just to start! And an Airfix car the fairly(not so)new Jag kit maybe.

Edited by Paul J

I'd be up for it. Wildcat, Hellcat, Tigercat, Bearcat, Panther, Cougar, Jaguar, Tiger, Tomcat - just the Iron Works stable gives you plenty of choices!

Cheers,

Bill

So, in order of joining we have;

1. Hood

2. Arnobiz

3. Shar2

4. Jabba

5. Vulcanicity

6. Cuprar

7. Enzo Matrix

8. Mungo1974

9. SaintsPhil

10. Parabat

11. CliffB

12. Gajman

13. Mad Steve

14. PaulJ

15. Navy Bird

16. Pigsty

17. cjhm

18. Merlin9807

19. DaveJL

20. ChocksAway

21. AndyC

22. Wellzy (hesitating, c'mon!)

23. Arniec (hesitating too, c'mon, get a Tiger in your tank!)

24. Deon

25. Hardtarget

26. Kev1n

27. Mikkel

28. Wosipunk

29. John T

30. Will Vale

31. Moggy

YOUR NAME HERE!

C'mon and join the Cats!

Edited by Parabat