Harrier GB

Had a look around but couldn't see that there had been one. Happy to be a host for one, although I know there are many Harrier experts on the forum.

Edited by Doug Rogers

Had a look around but couldn't see that there had been one. Happy to be a mod for one, although I know there are many Harrier experts on the forum.

If there is one, I would like to join in and build Harrier GR3 XV738/B of IV(AC) Sqn, with the anniversary tail marking. It would be the second time I've painted that marking as I did it in 1:1 scale in 1987. :D

Thought you might be. :winkgrin:

Fancy a Heritage 1/48 T4 conversion myself. Just love the look of it.

Hmm! I've got one of those conversions in the stash, could be a nice addition to a standard FRS1, which will probably be of one I used to work on.

Well, I would have been interested, but I'm half-way through building the only

Harrier in my stash (Airfix 1/72 GR.3, and it's a 'orrible little kit)- ejector pin marks,

flash, incomplete moulding, warped fuselage, mould seam ridges, it's enough to

make you want to build a target AFV.

:coat:

Well, I would have been interested, but I'm half-way through building the only

Harrier in my stash (Airfix 1/72 GR.3, and it's a 'orrible little kit)- ejector pin marks,

flash, incomplete moulding, warped fuselage, mould seam ridges, it's enough to

make you want to build a target AFV.

:coat:

Sorry to hear that Gaz, If this GB gets off the ground it wouldn't be for quite a while anyway, you may have recovered by then! :lol:

Id be up for this, although it might be 2012 before it happens!

:ditto:

Plus it would give me time to save up and track down an FA2, plus it would give Sammy more time to practice, as hes a mega Harrier nut, so, add to two more to the provisional list please :yahoo:

Bexy

:ditto:

Plus it would give me time to save up and track down an FA2, plus it would give Sammy more time to practice, as hes a mega Harrier nut, so, add to two more to the provisional list please :yahoo:

Bexy

don't buy the Special Hobby FA2! I did and I wish i hadn't! I know the Airfix canopy's not quite right, but its a beter build IMHO :)

don't buy the Special Hobby FA2! I did and I wish i hadn't! I know the Airfix canopy's not quite right, but its a beter build IMHO :)

TY for the heads up Deon :thumbsup2:

Bexy

I'm in! :thumbsup:

It might make me get off my backside and put together all the kits, decals and resin I've accumulated over the years and actually build a Harrier.

Phil.

Well, it'd be rude of me not to take part in a GB in honour of the greatest aircraft ever to have flown :wub:

Therefore, I'd be well and truly in. Excluding the T-birds, I have just about every British and American version in the stash, so options aplenty :)