1/48th Trumpeter A-37B Guatemalan Air Force

Here is a little built dating back a few years, the kit used was the Trumpeter one, a very shameless copy of the monogram kit but with engraved panel details, it even carried over the same mistakes and shape issues found in the monogram kit, a very straightforward build overall,  paints used were all tamiya custom mixed to try to match the typical SEA camo colors, the kit has a few modificatios, I scratch built the parachute and seatbelts and adapted a resin cockpit designed for the monogram kit, decals come from several sources, some from the encore kit, some from Aztec and some others from superscale, hope you guys like it.

dgsdl-ss.jpg

DSC-0017.jpg

ergsdkpmpf.jpg

hfgisdkd.jpg

mfwpgmf.jpg

nfgasd.jpg

pimfsdhdd.jpg

rfkasfd.jpg

ugtclk-oj.jpg

• Like 55

Great model, Fernando. For me an uncommon subject.

Gavin.

On 23/03/2024 at 16:12, RidgeRunner said:

Dry nice, Fernando! 

I wonder if if you would be interested in joining our Group Build ?

Martin

Thanks for the invitation but I am a kinda slow hand fella, I dont think I can get something done by then, but will share a few other builds of some birds from south of Rio Grande if you would like to share them in your GB so maybe someone can draw some inspiration.

cheers!

5 hours ago, Fernando Chacon said:

Thanks for the invitation but I am a kinda slow hand fella, I dont think I can get something done by then, but will share a few other builds of some birds from south of Rio Grande if you would like to share them in your GB so maybe someone can draw some inspiration.

cheers!

Definetly. There will be an Inspiration Gallery once the GB is launched. :) If you change your mind just sign up :). I’m a slow builder too and generally dont finish in time. It is all

about the journey ;).

Martin