Free Download - CAFO679/42 Sea-Going Camouflage for Destroyers and Small Ships

Until midnight tomorrow (30th December 2021).

Confidential Admiralty Fleet Order 679/42 "Sea-Going Camouflage for Destroyers and Small Ships" facsimile copy eBook. I'm only aware of one original copy and you'll need to visit The National Archives at Kew, London to see it.

There's no catch - it's completely free.

https://www.sovereignhobbies.co.uk/discount/FreeCAFO679?redirect=%2Fproducts%2Froyal-navy-camouflage-c-a-f-o-679-42-sea-going-camouflage-designs-for-destroyers-and-small-ships

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies changed the title to Free Download - CAFO679/42 Sea-Going Camouflage for Destroyers and Small Ships
33 minutes ago, Hardcastle said:

Website asking me for 6 odd pounds? Is that an error or a catch? Jamie?

Tim,

If you just go to the checkout, with the item in your cart, it will deduct the price and say 'no payment required'.

Worked for me.

2 hours ago, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

How about a nice Hunt class?

cb103f36-ca21-48cb-90b1-75e483a35284.jpg

Hmmm, possibly . . .  although when I saw Hunt class my first thought were the MCMVs my Dad was involved with 🙂 

I'm just reading through your build of the IBG Models kit - I need something not needing too much work!

BW

Jim

• Like 1

On 30/12/2021 at 06:28, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

Confidential Admiralty Fleet Order 679/42 "Sea-Going Camouflage for Destroyers and Small Ships" facsimile copy eBook. I'm only aware of one original copy and you'll need to visit The National Archives at Kew, London to see it.

There's no catch - it's completely free.

https://www.sovereignhobbies.co.uk/discount/FreeCAFO679?redirect=%2Fproducts%2Froyal-navy-camouflage-c-a-f-o-679-42-sea-going-camouflage-designs-for-destroyers-and-small-ships

Hmm.  Definitely not working for me.  It takes me all the way through to my paypal account and wants to deduct $13Au.  I think the Admiralty was never too fond of Australians.

1 hour ago, Putty Animal said:

Hmm.  Definitely not working for me.  It takes me all the way through to my paypal account and wants to deduct $13Au.  I think the Admiralty was never too fond of Australians.

Limited time offer, snooze you loose.

On 29/12/2021 at 19:28, Jamie @ Sovereign Hobbies said:

• Thanks 1