Revell Fw200C-5 Condor 1/72

Another recent finish. Great kit from Revell, its built OOB - I can't think of anything that didn't fit well and I don't remember using any filler at all. Tiny bit of silvering on the decals I might try and fix at later date if I can. Masking the splinter pattern was not fun. Very enjoyable build, only think that worries is the amount of stuff sticking out of it...only a matter of time before they get broken :)

20180808_111922.jpg

20180808_111928.jpg

20180808_111949.jpg

20180808_112023.jpg

• Like 40

3 hours ago, pizzapaolo said:

the amount of stuff sticking out of it...only a matter of time before they get broken

I know what you mean... I can't dust my models without a feeling of trepidation.  Nice work and another plane I'd never heard of.

• Like 1

Excellent build!

I've often thought about adding a 1/72 Condor to my kit collection - there are Trumpeter as well as Revell versions available, if I recall correctly.

You've done a neat job - inspires me to think once more about buying one.

👍

• Like 1

Always a fan of any Condor build. Well done as well. I have the 1/48 Trumpeter Condor on the top of my display cabinet. It is too big to go inside. 

This is the only model I have had made by a guy in China years ago. As a result I can't show it here. However it was very well done like yours.

• Like 1