Nice Phantom I remember seeing this aircraft at IAT Greenham Common.

Guy

• Like 1

Paul this is a real beauty. Never saw this before!!! Very nice aus all your loveley models.

Best regards

Andy

Thank you,Andy for your kind post.Much appreciated and respected.All the best,Paul.

Hi Paul,

Excellent result, congrats! I hope mine turns out half as good as yours...

How did you do the baggage pod? I intend to adapt a napalm bomb from the Hasegawa bombs accessory box.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

Hi Paul,

Excellent result, congrats! I hope mine turns out half as good as yours...

How did you do the baggage pod? I intend to adapt a napalm bomb from the Hasegawa bombs accessory box.

Cheers

Jaime

Hello,Jaime - Thank you for your very kind reply.I've a feeling your build will turn out twice as good as mine!! I made the Luggage Pod from a spare Lightning Overwing Tank,but in hindsight,it did need quite a lot of fettling to get it something like.I think your idea with adapting a Napalm Bomb will do the job better.I made the Sway Braces out of fuse wire which seemed to work okay.I know you'll make a phone job of it!All the best,Paul.

This is a fantastic scheme Paul, and is represented here on another of your superbly finished pieces of work. Your display shelves must look amazing! Thanks for sharing another great build!

Mark

• Like 1

This is a fantastic scheme Paul, and is represented here on another of your superbly finished pieces of work. Your display shelves must look amazing! Thanks for sharing another great build!

Mark

Hello,Mark - Thank you so much for your most kind reply.I try to do my best with my models but when I see the company I'm with on this forum I know I've got a lot to learn.I guess we're all the same in as far as we all have a model that we are pleased with or maybe not quite so.It's a great extension of the hobby/pastime/passion to be able to share photos,ideas and comments with like-minded 'Crew'.I'm told by my good lady that my display shelves look better when they're dusted!?!Allthe best,Paul.

Hello,Friends - Just a quick message to thank each and every one of you for your all your replies and feedback.It's much appreciated and respected.Since I built this model,I seemed to fall in love with the scheme even more to the point where I now feel like building her in 1/48 scale."Happy Fettling to You All!! All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Great perspective, Paul! Looking forward to seeing your work. Taking your finished models into account, it will be a beautiful build for sure. Can we convince you to post a WIP thread on it? :)

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

Great perspective, Paul! Looking forward to seeing your work. Taking your finished models into account, it will be a beautiful build for sure. Can we convince you to post a WIP thread on it? :)

Cheers

Jaime

Thank you very much as always,Jaime.Oooh!!No going back now,Mc.Donnell!! I'll be giving it a go and try my very best with it.I've placed an order for the decals.The WIP thread will be my very first but I'll gladly give it a go.Now for a large whisky,me thinks!?All the best,Paul.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...