Full SciFi Group Build ***48 participants, We are good to go ***

I guess with only 2 more participants to go, I better start thinking about what to build for this as I don't think I will have my starship Enterprise kits left and will need a new SciFi kit to build.

So what is everyone else going to build if this group build gets passed the vote ?

I'm thinking maybe the Starship Defiant from DS9 or something from Thunderbirds.

Rick

I'll have a go if my mojo comes back! Have loads of sci fi in the stash. Does it have to be from tv/movies or can we scratchbuild/convert something if the urge grabs us?

Paul Harrison

Edited by GreenDragon

I'll have a go if my mojo comes back! Have loads of sci fi in the stash. Does it have to be from tv/movies or can we scratchbuild something if the urge grabs us?

Paul Harrison

Hi Paul,

It can be anything from the SciFi world and if you have the urge to scratch build something, go for it.

I will add you to the list.

Rick

I dont think I have anything suitable in my stash. I'll get something which takes my fancy closer to the time. It might just be something simple like the Airfix Spectrum fighter thingy.

Or I might do Apollo 11 moon landing :coolio:

me, :coat:

I dont think I have anything suitable in my stash. I'll get something which takes my fancy closer to the time. It might just be something simple like the Airfix Spectrum fighter thingy.

Or I might do Apollo 11 moon landing :coolio:

me, :coat:

Apollo 11 moon landing ? With aliens hovering over ?

• Like 1

I've always wanted to scratch Rama, from the Arthur C Clarke story... here's my carrot (and stick)! Add me as No30, if you would be so kind, good sir!

RobG

Consider me a starter, I have a few ST and BSG kits in the stash. Just need to decide which one to build.

Welcome to the list, guys.

We are now at 31 participants. Let's see how many more we can get.

Rick

• Like 1

I've always wanted to scratch Rama, from the Arthur C Clarke story... here's my carrot (and stick)! Add me as No30, if you would be so kind, good sir!

RobG

Its a cylinder, shouldn't be too difficult to scratch... get a drainpipe :D

There was talk of doing a feature film of 'Rendezvous with Rama' but obviously didn't happen. Shame as it would be brilliant.

It's been stuck in development hell for the last fifteen years. Morgan Freeman was involved.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134933/combined

It's been stuck in development hell for the last fifteen years. Morgan Freeman was involved.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0134933/combined

I also know of a script (approved by Arthur) for 'A fall of Moondust'.

The very first SF book I read & still a favorite of mine.

This one is much simpler to produce, only a few million needed, but it's been stalled for a similar time.

Paul

I also know of a script (approved by Arthur) for 'A fall of Moondust'.

The very first SF book I read & still a favorite of mine.

This one is much simpler to produce, only a few million needed, but it's been stalled for a similar time.

Paul

Agreed, a terrific book.