New Ship Related Releases

Wrong Hornet, mates. The kit will be CV-8, of Doolittle Raid fame and lost at the Battle of Santa Cruz. The ship berthed at Alameda is CV-12, which took over the name.

Yeah, I know... but i was quoting their own description.

If they got THAT part wrong...

(OH CRAP!!!! I just became a pre-release Nay-sayer, & i swore that would NEVER happen!!!! Sorry Guys!!)

• 2 weeks later...

New just out :popcorn::popcorn:

RN White Ensigns and Jacks - Includes sizes to fit all ships.
RCN, RAN, RNZN Jacks and funnel symbols. Also includes Admiral flags and other specialty flags. Straight and Wavy designs in all sizes.

Available in 1/350 (D3525 $14.00cdn) and 1/700 (D7011 $7.00cdn) scales.
(plus shipping)

http://www.hawk-graphics.com/

http://www.resinshipyard.com/

Edited by Chris Hewitt
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Great site you have BFM .

I work in 1/350 pre and WW II.

The tug you have on offer in 1/350, Is that a general tug or is it pursific to one region, ie Royal navy yards.

Great site you have BFM .

I work in 1/350 pre and WW II.

The tug you have on offer in 1/350, Is that a general tug or is it pursific to one region, ie Royal navy yards.

Thanks for the encouragement, we are always trying to improve our range, so if there is anything you would like us to stock please feel free to drop us a line.

With regard to the Rowangarth tug, I am not entirely sure if they were limited to UK use. I am sure they were not used by the Royal Navy. Personally, I will be using a few on my diorama until a suitable replacement hits the shops or untill I scratchbuild some dedicated Navy tugs.

John

Coming soon from Orangehobby, 1:700 scale Liverpool dock.

LD01_zpsb607f1f8.jpg

I am not sure if this is a one-off or if it will be the first of a series of dockside items. I will ask the question !!!

John

Just got some of these in stock at £19.99. Will be adding the lighthouse tomorrow at £9.49

John

• 2 weeks later...

Coming soon from Trumpeter in 1/700 HMS Warspite 1942 ETA ? and HMS Barham 1941 ETA October

Well I hope they've modified the hull, 'cos the 1:350 is a shambles.

Coming soon from Trumpeter in 1/700 HMS Warspite 1942 ETA ? and HMS Barham 1941 ETA October

Good news on the Barham - saves me having to bash a WW1 kit! B)

Well I hope they've modified the hull, 'cos the 1:350 is a shambles.

More of an issue if you build full hull - if they're like Trumpy's other 1/700 kits they'll have a waterline option, so the hull shape problems won't be as obvious if you build it as such. The question's going to be the plating effect.... :hmmm:

Mike. :)