This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Chris Hewitt

New Ship Related Releases

Coming from Revell.

1:72 U-Boat Type IX C ( U-505 )

Est November 2013 priced around 80 Euros.

comp_05114-U-Boot-Typ-IX-C_zpsaed18d5d.jpg

1:72 Pirate ship. Produced in association with Zvezda.

Est September 2013 priced around 90 Euros.

comp_05605-Pirate-Ship_zpsa45b64f5.jpg

More detail here: http://www.plastik-modellbau.org/blog/revell-neuheiten-2013/2013/ ..........if you can read German !!!!

John

Man that IXc looks superb. :thumbsup:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i ll bet their will be two versions the one we see here late war and an early boat (u40 :pray: :pray: )

Trumpeter have Montrose and Westminster as additional Type 23 Frigates, Huron and Zulu as warime Tribals but the biggest news is the 1/350th HMS Belfast cruiser !!!!!

I knew about the Tribals on their way, but have seen any mention of the Belfast before, that's brilliant news.

In the new Trumpeter Catalogue, Has Belfast in 1942 fit, they also have Dreadnaught in 1915 and 1918 fits, in 1/700 their is just the USS Maryland 1941, which is a shame as would love to see them scale the Type 23's down to 1/700 with a waterline option.

I've looked at the Trumpeter site and there is no mention of the model in the latest product update here:http://www.trumpeter-china.com/a/en/news/20121212/2290.html

Perhaps it is in a 'hard copy' catalogue, which I've not seen

Link to the Trumpeter catalogue, please....

http://www.hobbyeasy.com/en/data/ggdt6whcdtllhx6l2tso.html?t=1357412672

Well i actually bought it John from HobbyEasy, no idea why its not bee copied and posted up on Chinese or Russian modelling forums as yet, but the Belfast is listed as 05334 HMS Befast 1942, the art work showing the wartime cruiser bridge with the tripod masts.

trumpeter007_zps4601d7fa.jpg

trumpeter006_zps5112c3be.jpg

Those help as noticed some have been re-posting on other ship modelling forums with a rather skeptical tone

That's briliant. I see they're really getting their monies worth out of the Type 23 and Tribal moulds.

I have seen on modelwarships.com that Trumpeter are doing to do a HMS Ark Royal ww2 version,will update,with any further news

I see Tumpeters big Tribal class has been released. Looks very nice, but no waterline option.

HERE

Graham

If one of the obvious names doesn't then the Polish company Part might do, keep an eye out on the Jadar site

Mike

I have seen on modelwarships.com that Trumpeter are doing to do a HMS Ark Royal ww2 version,will update,with any further news

id love to see that because my grandad was on her right upto her sinking