Magna Models next release

chris57

Next up will be kit 0948 the Sea Devon C20.Was hoping to launch at the Nationals but theres a delay on the decals,so am now expecting first main deliveries in January. having convinced Martin to post some over to me however i will have a few at the Nats for viewing. look for me on the Collectakit stand. cheers chris

Forgot to add RRP will be £46, Free postage in the UK

Edited by chris57
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

With the wrong decals. What a beauty! :yahoo:

seadevonbox.jpg

seadevontotal01.jpg

seadevoninstructions.jpg

Now, my wishes/suggestions for the next 1/48th Magna Models productions:

- Handley Page HP.137 Jetstream T.Mk.1/.2 (C-10A)

- BAe(Hawker Siddeley)125 Dominie TMk.1/CC.1/.2./3 (C-29A, U-125)

- Vickers Varsity T.1

- Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander/Defender

- Scottish Aviation Twin Pionneer CC.1/.2

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

Very nice I'd love one. BUT... is the XP serial correct??? Not sure that it is . Maybe it should be VP...or was '896' XK896???

Furthermore wouldn't it be lovely if Airfix took a look at doing a range of comms types...

Edited by Paul J

Hi Paul thats why i'm awaiting the corrected decals should be XK896 plus the corrected sheet will have an option for an admirals barge of 781 sqd.price with corrected decals will be the £46 originally quoted or you can take the kit now at that price and i'll post the decals on as soon as i receive them.kit as it is i'm doing slightly cheaper and i am now down to my last two. cheers chris

Now, my wishes/suggestions for the next 1/48th Magna Models productions:

- BAe(Hawker Siddeley)125 Dominie TMk.1/CC.1/.2./3 (C-29A, U-125)

- Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander/Defender

These would be also nice in 1/72nd.

• 1 month later...

Next up will be kit 0948 the Sea Devon C20.Was hoping to launch at the Nationals but theres a delay on the decals,so am now expecting first main deliveries in January. having convinced Martin to post some over to me however i will have a few at the Nats for viewing. look for me on the Collectakit stand. cheers chris

Forgot to add RRP will be £46, Free postage in the UK

Hi Chris,

I bought the Sea Devon at the Nationals, and left my address for forwarding of the decals (I'm making the Admirals' Barge). Any idea when they will be ready?

Cheers,

Dave :cheers:

Edited by davepb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Just heard from Martin, this kit(including full decals) will be with me Tuesday 16th. will post tony & daves decals on to them and fill out Hannants order.this has to be a record gestation period. did see one made up at cosford show on the Wallingford table. nice one George. cheers chris

forgot to add, should have it with me next sunday at milton keynes on the collectakit stand

Edited by chris57