3D Makerspace

Mike

This area is for 3D Members that want to show off and offer their 3D parts for sale to our members on an ad hoc basis, with some caveats that are explained here in our main announcement.

Members wishing to use this area will need to either be a Gold Member already, or make a donation to the server fund (new donations should be £20+) before contacting a Moderator to have their membership upgraded. That will allow the posting of new topics here showing off your creations, and permits you to sell them ad hoc in small non-commercial quantities.  We'd also welcome samples of your work if you want us to review the parts, so get in touch with me by PM if that's something you're interested in.

• Like 6

• Mike pinned this topic
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Mike,

I'm getting close to having several designs available for sale now, so would really like to get added to the makerspace area, I have PMed you a couple of times now about this,  and I' a gold member so is there anything else I need to do please to get on here?

Regards and TIA,

Nick

• 3 months later...

I have a selection of parts that I'd now like to offer for sale, and am already a gold member. Is there someone specific I should contact regarding obtaining permission to post, or is posting here enough to get things moving?

• Like 1

Just now, hendie said:

I have a selection of parts that I'd now like to offer for sale, and am already a gold member. Is there someone specific I should contact regarding obtaining permission to post, or is posting here enough to get things moving?

Good luck with that. I still haven’t had a response. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hendie said:

Mike isn't feeling too good at the moment, so try putting your request in the Help and Support section where other moderators might pick it.  Another suggestion could be the Report function.  Click on the three dots in the top right corner, select Report, then put your question in there.  Note, I would only mention this whilst Mike is belly-up, and not as a normal function.

cheers,
Mike

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Seems like there are a lot of previous posts missing from this forum. What’s up?

Edited by Space Ranger

On 31/03/2024 at 13:34, xvtonker said:

I've quite a bit of news and details of products but still waiting for a response to my enquiry of April 13th 2023

XVTonker :pilot:

Have you dropped @Mike a message?

On 02/04/2024 at 08:19, Space Ranger said:

Seems like there are a lot of previous posts missing from this forum. What’s up?

I can't say I've noticed.... Occasionally people disappear from the site and their posts go with them for whatever reason....

1 hour ago, wellsprop said:

Have you dropped @Mike a message?

I can't say I've noticed.... Occasionally people disappear from the site and their posts go with them for whatever reason....

All sorted now and I'll be posting some images of new designs in the coming days.

XVTonker :pilot:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...