Masterbox strikes again!WW1 scene.

stevej60

That size of base stops the imagination running wild and before you know it you have the Schlieffen Plan in full swing in 1/35 scale

Christ don't say that Darby the missus wont go for four years of stalemate on the kitchen table!

• Like 3

looking very good Steve, sounds like a bargaining tool for a man cave LOL

Chris

Thankfully she never ventures into the loft Chris,she thinks it's only got one or two models up there,I counted 63 last time!

• Like 1

Hi folks just finished the detailing of the figures and have put a wash on,now I need to dry brush the highlights.

DSCN3419_zpspdxhflh7.jpg

DSCN3420_zpsjkkq5mdp.jpg

Edited by stevej60
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks just finished the detailing of the figures and have put a wash on,now I need to dry brush the highlights.

DSCN3419_zpspdxhflh7.jpg

DSCN3420_zpsjkkq5mdp.jpg

Lovely work Steve! You have cracked these WWI dio's lovely little settings.

Rob

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

pretty creepy to see all these headless soldiers... but they look good, even in their shortened state.

I was not aware a company like MasterBox existed, but they seem to be doing some great subjects.

Congrats on a superb job so far!

JR

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning folks,despite a stalled couple of other builds for this GB I am determined to bring this one in this week,all the figures are fully painted just

the rifles and Helmets to fully finish I've started to add the figures to the base.

DSCN3493_zpspgqpyeh7.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Steve. Just been checking this out in the Gallery and I'm well impressed. The ground works look amazing and your composition really captures the atmosphere. Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 1

Hi Steve. Just been checking this out in the Gallery and I'm well impressed. The ground works look amazing and your composition really captures the atmosphere. Very well done. :worthy:

Kind regards,

Stix

Many thank's Stix,been enjoyable building the two WW1 vignettes still not 100% happy with face and hand painting perhaps a 1/16 figure might

help at some point in the future to hone flesh tones etc.

• Like 1