1/32 Hunter - GA.11

That is a really really nice build, you should be proud.

I love the weathering, for example the 'running fluids' in the middle of the fuselage between the wheel bays. That is a really nice thing to do.

You have also set the decals in a very nice way.

/Fred

Crikey Oz,

How did I miss this one you`ve done a cracking job mate and I`ve just looked through your build thread,......I`d say that this is your best one yet.

I have a GA.11 planned for the future and if you still have one of those hooks and a resin jetpipe going spare I`d gladly take one off your hands please pal?

All the best

Tony O

PS- Shouty Man,.....that made me giggle, but I knew exactly who you meant! You made a fantastic find with this kit.

Thanks for the comments folks....

Have just noticed that I have forgotten to add the tail light! will have to address that one!

Crikey Oz,

How did I miss this one you`ve done a cracking job mate and I`ve just looked through your build thread,......I`d say that this is your best one yet.

I have a GA.11 planned for the future and if you still have one of those hooks and a resin jetpipe going spare I`d gladly take one off your hands please pal?

All the best

Tony O

PS- Shouty Man,.....that made me giggle, but I knew exactly who you meant! You made a fantastic find with this kit.

Tony, I'm working away from home at the moment, I know I don't have any jetpipe's left but I think I have a hook. Will have a look and let you know.

Thanks again all for the comments...

Good job on a good looking bird. The weathering is spot on. I always have a tendency to overweather my builds, but you've got the balance just right. Impressive.

James