PJ Production to cease business after more than 30 years of activity

Homebee

Sad news. Thank you for all your  contribution to the modelling fraternity. Some excellent ejection seat''s and pilot figure's.

• Like 3

All great things come to an end......there is only so much time when you are working in a small aftermarket company, I guess.......just like Aeroclub, PP Aeroparts and many others that have gone before. Nonetheless Philippe has done a wonderful job over these thirty years (is it really that long ?.....I can well remember the first products) and I count myself a loyal customer for most of that time. I have used more than one (?!) resin pilot in my models over the years and will surely miss the eager anticipation that went with every new release.

A HUGE Thank you to Philippe, Cathy and PJ Productions

Bon Chance ! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sad, but understandable, especially as I too have reached my chosen retirement age.  Have to stock up on some Finnish sheets for my unbuilt stash! 

Sad news indeed. I had ordered  yet five more PJ helicopter SAR crew at AMS in the Netherlands and already wondered what took them so long.

I always put pilots in my kits and PJ was the only supplier of these.  I have some in stock but have to find an alternative...

Thank you PJ productions for great products. All the best to you!

The great thing about this hobby is that as we can salute the contribution of a company ended while simultaneously being excited at a new one formed. The product is almost immertarial- from those early vacuum formers, to resin casters to today's 3D printers- this hobby is driven forwards by people who are passionate about the hobby. Best wishes for PJ Hobby's well earned retirement. It must be an immense source of pride to have made such a  significant contribution to our hobby over three decades.

• Like 5