Focke-Wulf Triebflügel (Amusing Hobby) 1:48

11 hours ago, Mike said:

Does that mean stubborn? Your eyes are out to the side of your head on stalks? I've not heard it before, so I desire clarification. :hmmm:

Hello Mike,

exactly, stubborn is the word...

But come on ! A yellow bellied triebflugel with the big yellow P on the fuselage !!

A bit of a square in RLM 70 to mask the crosses and a roundel on it !!

That will look ace !! What do you think about !!

Sincerely.

CC

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

But come on ! A yellow bellied triebflugel with the big yellow P on the fuselage !!

It's that very decision (the colours and markings) that's now officially holding me up.  That and the amount of other stuff going on in the background :wacko:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mike said:

It's that very decision (the colours and markings) that's now officially holding me up.

We did give him some ideas but he pooh pooed our suggestions!

Martian 👽

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

We did give him some ideas but he pooh pooed our suggestions!

Martian 👽

You know, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh.

I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh.

He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error!

'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs.

In the end, we had to disband the regiment.

Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Tzulscha said:

You know, if there's one thing I've learnt from being in the Army, it's never ignore a pooh-pooh.

I knew a Major, who got pooh-poohed, made the mistake of ignoring the pooh-pooh.

He pooh-poohed it! Fatal error!

'Cos it turned out all along that the soldier who pooh-poohed him had been pooh-poohing a lot of other officers who pooh-poohed their pooh-poohs.

In the end, we had to disband the regiment.

Morale totally destroyed... by pooh-pooh!

Well, there you are Mike, that proves it!

Martian 👽

• Haha 1

Well isn't that a lot of pooh-pooing?  I missed it all because I wasn't here, and couldn't remember the sketch well enough to partake. :hmmm: Now, what colour should I paint it? :unsure:

• Haha 1

Paint the thing flesh and glue some kitten hair on the nose of it and do a combover and call it the Trumpflugel

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Paint the thing flesh and glue some kitten hair on the nose of it and do a combover and call it the Trumpflugel

:rofl2:

Martian 👽

• Haha 3

On 25/06/2019 at 16:33, Marklo said:

But the kitten hair is also appealing, provided no kittens are harmed in the process.

The way our three are moulting at the moment, no cats would be harmed.  However, no... not going that route. :fraidnot:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Mike said:

The way our three are moulting at the moment, no cats would be harmed.  However, no... not going that route. :fraidnot:

Another Vote in favor of a captured Triebflugel, You can write Kylie under the cockpit... :whistle:

Wich would mean nothing if you let her under german mangement !! :evil_laugh:

Just saying !!

CC

Or you could do it as a Japanese example as part of the technology exchange the Germans and Japanese had. IJN Green upper surfaces and orange lower surfaces. Oh, and tons of paint peeling off it.  Or then you could do it in Manchukuo markings after the Japanese passed the design on after they decided that this was a kamikaze too far.

We're not helping are we?

Martian 👽

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Or you could do it as a Japanese example as part of the technology exchange the Germans and Japanese had. IJN Green upper surfaces and orange lower surfaces. Oh, and tons of paint peeling off it.  Or then you could do it in Manchukuo markings after the Japanese passed the design on after they decided that this was a kamikaze too far.

Martian 👽

Did Kylie work in japanese ?? Oh !! Sure if the japanese finally invaded Australia !! 

Now, ears down, I go to watch outside !!

CC

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Which reminds me of that old AA advert where the kid had buried his parents' car on the beach.  Makes me feel old :nerd:

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Mike said:

Which reminds me of that old AA advert where the kid had buried his parents' car on the beach.  Makes me feel old :nerd:

Alternatively, may I suggest a more radical plan where you make a decision and paint the thing which would keep us quiet for a while, only a while mind but it would be an improvement.

Martian 👽

PS: Not sure about CC; he has been in the naughty corner so long that he says he likes it there!

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Mike said:

“IN THE SA-A-AND!”

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Alternatively, may I suggest a more radical plan where you make a decision and paint the thing which would keep us quiet for a while, only a while mind but it would be an improvement.

You're not wrong, but I just haven't had time lately :crying: :violin:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

orange lower surfaces. Oh, and tons of paint peeling off it. 

So we've come full circle back to the Trumpflugel then, and since this built is entirely "fake truth" what could be more apt?

Ian

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mike said:

You're not wrong, but I just haven't had time lately :crying: :violin:

I have cunning plan that cannot fail. @Pete in Lincs, @corsaircorp, @general melchett and myself look after BM while Mike finishes his model! What could possibly go wrong?

Inventive of Mars 👽

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

I have cunning plan that cannot fail. @Pete in Lincs, @corsaircorp, @general melchett and myself look after BM while Mike finishes his model! What could possibly go wrong?

Inventive of Mars 👽

Nothing wrong for sure !!

CC

• Haha 2

I keep seeing scenes from 'One flew over the cuckoos nest' flash before my eyes

Dunno why ? i mean Martian is correct What could possibly go wrong indeed....isnt he ??

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Norman said:

I keep seeing scenes from 'One flew over the cuckoos nest' flash before my eyes

...as in the patients taking over the asylum? I can see that :mental:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2