FW 190 STGB

Of course you can! The earliest Eduard 190 out at the moment is an A-5, unless you're thinking 1/72 and AZ models instead.

I'll add you to the list :)

Of course you can! The earliest Eduard 190 out at the moment is an A-5, unless you're thinking 1/72 and AZ models instead.

I was thinking more along the lines of Tamiya and backdating their kit to an A-1. Of course, I would have to simulate the fire damage to the exhausts...

I started my HB Ta-152C last night, so the GB will not see another Ta-152 done by me. I will post pics of the progress in here on this one if you like, just to flare the interest that little bit prior to the start date. Let me know. Now looking at either a 48 scale Hasegawa A-5, A-7, F-8 or my 32 scale A-8 project.

Sorry for not keeping up guys! How terrible of me. I'll update the initial postings and Kev, yeah when you've finished your Ta-152 shamelessly plug this GB at the end :D

• 3 weeks later...
A Mistel 3 combination was an A-6 mounted on a Ju88 A-4. So with a Hasegawa A-6 and the Revell Ju88 A-4 I have what I need to do the Mistel S3, which was the training version (S for Schule)

Steve

In lue of Revell not doing an A-4 I am probably going to use the Heritage conversion. Fortunately there were A-4's with the single gun at the rear of the canopy so that will save me have to change that.

I am pretty sure that the Tomcat GB is around the same time as this one but I may have to withdraw from that one to give me a fighting chance of doing the SturmBock as well.

Steve

List updated. Thanks for joining oldhouse (Peter), the 1/32 PCM kit will be most welcome in the GB :)

Noted with Jacksdad64 too, its still early days so I'll leave your selections for now and perhaps change them closer to the start, when you'll know with more certainty what you want to build.

List updated. Thanks for joining oldhouse (Peter), the 1/32 PCM kit will be most welcome in the GB :)

Noted with Jacksdad64 too, its still early days so I'll leave your selections for now and perhaps change them closer to the start, when you'll know with more certainty what you want to build.

Hi row

thank you for the friendly welcome, wil ltry to give my best.!!

Peter

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm afraid I suffered from a bit of premature construction on MY Fw190. Here it is finished. . .

Wulf190002.jpg

I don't know what happened. . . I don't usually leave people disappointed (except with the standard of my models!)

I think I just wanted it in the collection NOW!

I know those markings aren't JG54, changed my mind!

I'll build another for the GB, probably one further along in the alphabet. . .

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys I'll add you in to the list :)

Oh dear Madnursegaz...that is a bit premature! still, I think there are some good tablets that will help, just ask your doctor....

Dazdot, I belive there are many aftermarket decals for the 1/48 Dora that have JV44 markings. There is plenty of time before the build gets underway but if you're stuck by then I'm sure the community will come to the rescue :)

Hello rowmk9,

I have just found this article and would like to join the GB. I would like to submit my entries; Hasegawa 1/48 FW190 A-4 Hubertis von Bonin JG54 and Eduard 1/48 FW190 A-5 Egon Mayer JG2.

Thanks,

Parabat

I am in as well.

I am thinking of a 1/32 hasegawa Fw-190A5 converted to a A3 or A4 (or maybee even a A2) from the Montex set.

Cheers Arnold

Edited by Arniec

Ok I think I've updated the entries now, 30 people interested so far so its shaping up into a good sized group.

If anyone else is interested then please feel free to come forward. Nothing is binding so I wont hold you to your choice or even chase you up if you don't show up for the build (this is after all, a hobby!). I just put up peoples choices so others can see what is potentially going to be built so they can see if there is something that others might have overlooked.

Hi Rowan,

Just stumbled across this and would like to enter with a Tamiya 1:48 190D-9, not sure about markings etc as yet but would be a nice excuse to finally build it, potentially also an academy 1:72 D9 but that may be pushing it at the rate i complete anything :)

Cheers, Stuart

Hi Rowan,

Just stumbled across this and would like to enter with a Tamiya 1:48 190D-9, not sure about markings etc as yet but would be a nice excuse to finally build it, potentially also an academy 1:72 D9 but that may be pushing it at the rate i complete anything :)

Cheers, Stuart

Welcome Stuart! I'll add you to the list. it should be a fun group build and i'm glad you've decided to join in :)

Edited by rowmk9

My choice of kit will be the sublime 1/32nd Hasegawa FW190D9 and I shall be finishing in the coolest scheme ever to grace the skies!

Jagdverband 44 Squadron of Experten.

Extras include Eduard cockpit set and EagleCal Decals.

Roll on Februrary!

Adam