1/72 Miss Ashley II

A beautiful finish Jörgen, this has been a great wip and I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing this build

coming together, I do think this is the shot that shows the whole build to great effect:

MA2_190.jpg

Regards

Sean

• Like 2

It is a lovely thing Jorgen. Don't run down your base as that is a very fine looking thing a well. The prop blurs work very well but I am not sure they are an item I would like to use. You have, of course, pulled off the whole model to great effect.

• Like 1

Thats beautiful, for me the propellers works great, simply love it. Maybe on the contra-prop it looks even better.. Now i feel i want to build some in-flight kit as well! Nice inspiration here.. :) Maybe even some airfix mustang.. as it would save me fixing the bent u/c legs.. :D

• Like 1

beautiful work Jörgen, she is stunning, I do love the way you have mounted it, it looks perfect.

That prop is amazing as well.

With a little bit of photoshopping to add a real background then this model would look real! :wicked:

amazing work as usual!

:mike:

• Like 1

Thanks everybody for your support and kind praise, it's very much appreciated. It's been a very enjoyable project to work on and to share with you. Today I had both time and good weather, so I took her out in the sun to get some photos for the gallery. I hope you enjoy them.

In memory of those who give it all for speed.

MA2_194.jpg

• Like 8

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...