**Afghanistan (From Alexander The Great To The Present Day)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sarge, sorry I hadn't realised that I hadn't put my name down 'officially' for this... still not sure what I'll be building - could be a dino if a suitable one is identified, if not possibly a tank??!! - ideas welcomed... :winkgrin:

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Mrs P. :thumbsup:

Plenty of subjects to choose from, the wider the scope of the GB the better.....For tanks and Armored vehicles, I'd recommend Googling for images from the scrapyards of Afghanistan, you'll find some amazing subjects! :coolio:

Still no word from the paleontology team though.....I hope we won't have to mount a recue mission. :shutup:

• Like 2

Welcome aboard Mrs P. :thumbsup:

Plenty of subjects to choose from, the wider the scope of the GB the better.....For tanks and Armored vehicles, I'd recommend Googling for images from the scrapyards of Afghanistan, you'll find some amazing subjects! :coolio:

Still no word from the paleontology team though.....I hope we won't have to mount a recue mission. :shutup:

Wyverns4 is a little preoccupied with family matters (see Chat), I'm sure he'll be back to help soon!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ahh Afghanistan. That dry, dusty hellhole fought over for so long by so many, all in the name of greed.

I've had a shadow box diorama idea buzzing around in my head for decades. This might be the spur I need to actually start it. Sign me in. (2019, right?)

• Like 1

On 16/10/2016 at 1:58 AM, Procopius said:

I somehow have four(!!!) Zvezda Hinds now. Unclear how this happened.

Sounds like a "senior moment" to me,  :clif:  relax you're in very good company  :frantic: 

cheers Pat :bye: