Eduard - leaflet for distributors

172flogger

But P-40 family was mentioned some time ago. So it's not a secret. 

However, the second part of the Wunderschone Neuen Machinen was supposed to be released in September, if I remember correctly, but it won't. I wonder if the delay has been caused by releasing Bf 109K and FM-2?

mentioned along the P-40 series:

L-39 (supposingly in 72nd), A6M5 soon, to be followed by the long awaited Mezek, then Mustang III/P-51/B/C, a "repacked" Su-25 (brand ? scale ?). This is not nothing.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, ABeck said:

mentioned along the P-40 series:

L-39 (supposingly in 72nd), A6M5 soon, to be followed by the long awaited Mezek, then Mustang III/P-51/B/C, a "repacked" Su-25 (brand ? scale ?). This is not nothing.

A6M5 is not a secret - when they started releasing Zeros it was mentioned that they would make the whole family.

Mezek - also already mentioned.

P-51B/C - ditto

Only L-39 and Su-25 might be called "a surprise", although they are reboxes.

However, V.Šulc mentioned on Modelforum that they are working on a new 1/72 project which they are planning to release in the middle of next year. But I remember him saying that they have something secret on the drawing board though. But we'll have to wait till E-Day to see if they mention something about it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Eduard on Facebook and on IG:

On Friday, August 25, we will start selling the September novelties and we have prepared something extra. So get ready!

https://www.facebook.com/EduardCompany/posts/pfbid028TZyCUZpYX2jVXkPtBGEZKBGhcg3arjXvVAVjU7Pegr9qdMxzWmQi3xtfZsRFsZtl

Edited by MiG-Mech
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, drake122 said:

Albatros Limited Edition in October! Finally something worth buying for a 72nd jet fan!

For a biplane 1/72 fan it's the wrong Albatros, if it's not an Albatros Flugzeugwerke plane. I think WWI 1/72 re-releases are even rarer than their jet releases. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TheKinksFan said:

For a biplane 1/72 fan it's the wrong Albatros, if it's not an Albatros Flugzeugwerke plane. I think WWI 1/72 re-releases are even rarer than their jet releases. 

Agreed. BTW, they just had the Fokker Fokker double on Sweep sale for 19 euro-monies, so that is one less kit for sale.

Edited by Torbjorn

2 minutes ago, Torbjorn said:

Agreed. BTW, they just had the Fokker Fokker double on Sweep sale for 19 euro-monies, so that is one less kit for sale

It's always a bad sign if kits are sold so cheaply. I already had one Fokker Fokker, and bought some months ago another from from mn-modelar, 50% off. The 1/48 Camel have also been on sale, on eduard.com and elsewhere. Not good sign at all, if there's so little demand that they have lots of unsold kits. 

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...