Porco's Seaplane ready for inspection.

Thank you Strangeways. Also a big thank you to you Pete in Riyadh for your interest when I was making Porco's Seaplane.

Again a stunning build, i do know nothing about that film, it could be a Schneider Trophy racing plane.

Beautiful modelling !

• Like 1

Again a stunning build, i do know nothing about that film, it could be a Schneider Trophy racing plane.

Beautiful modelling !

Hello Bernd, thank you. Your correct, there are links to the Schneider Trophy. The link below will explain the film. Joe. :)

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porco_Rosso

• Like 1

Ayup Joe...

Wow. A fantastic build of a great seaplane. Love Porco too !

Edited by Fea
  • Like 1

Wow! That is certainly different. A meld of several inputs, to be sure. Lovely internals and timber-work represented in that finish and the red is lovely! Nice work Joe!

I'm not too sure of the pilot being physically able to fit in that cockpit though! ;-)

• Like 1

Wow! That is certainly different. A meld of several inputs, to be sure. Lovely internals and timber-work represented in that finish and the red is lovely! Nice work Joe!

I'm not too sure of the pilot being physically able to fit in that cockpit though! ;-)

Thank you Hairystick. Your right about Porco not fitting in the cockpit. The photo below was taken during the WIP.

FCCEB53F-394B-41E5-A9D5-5B81E884F22B_zps

Thanks again Hairystick ;)

• Like 2

Hello Pinback, I remember, you bought it as a souvenir from Osaka. Does the 1/72nd version have the internal detail? I'm sure you will make a great job of it. I would like to see your model when it's finished. Thank you, FBD. :)

Hi FBD - Internal detail is confined to the cockpit area only but is more than adequate :) You also get the trolley and a stand

Will pop a couple of pics of it on this topic line when I finish it -hopefully over the next couple of weeks -eek!

• Like 1

Hi FBD - Internal detail is confined to the cockpit area only but is more than adequate :) You also get the trolley and a stand

Will pop a couple of pics of it on this topic line when I finish it -hopefully over the next couple of weeks -eek!

Thank you Pinback, I will keep an eye out for them. Your right about the detail. Once the fuselage halfs are together, you can see very little. Look forward to your photos, FBD. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Pinback, that's great. You've made a really good job of your Seaplane. It looks good on the stand. You've got a superb finish on the paint work. I can see Fio sitting up front. Thanks for posting. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It cries out for a 'Curtis' model in pursuit and some sea for it to be flying over...

Great idea Fea. I'm waiting for the Curtis Seaplane at the moment. I have it on back order with HLJ. I hope to get it this month :)

• Like 1