Tamiya Chieftain converted into a MK11

Thank you chaps, I should get the commander figure done tonight with a bit of luck

And then onto the OMD 80 oil drums and the last few bits on the tank its self. Still

Thinking about the dio base at the moment and how best to display the final build.

Regards

Dan

Dan that's looking ace mate. Figures are superb as well.

There can't be many lads around with your surname - you aren't by any chance Dan the ex Scaley are you?

That's me fella :-)

A period picture for you.

Coldwetandpiedoff-2.jpg

Dan I really hate to say this, but is your Commander a Corporal? It's just that the panzer's callsign is 31, which in a square means the Troop Sergeant's wagon in 3rd Troop, B Squadron.

We did have Staff Sergeant Troop Leaders (who would have been in X0 where X is Troop number) but X1 would still be Tp Sgt & X2 Tp Cpl. I cant remember a Corporal commanding X1, although suppose it could have been possible...

• Like 2

Dan I really hate to say this, but is your Commander a Corporal? It's just that the panzer's callsign is 31, which in a square means the Troop Sergeant's wagon in 3rd Troop, B Squadron.

We did have Staff Sergeant Troop Leaders (who would have been in X0 where X is Troop number) but X1 would still be Tp Sgt & X2 Tp Cpl. I cant remember a Corporal commanding X1, although suppose it could have been possible...

Its being sorted as I type :-)

Cheers Matt, I wouldn't of known.

Dan