As it's Thunderbirds day on Brit-

Yes, I'll raise you, Sir! Thunderbird 3! The best looking sci-fi creation ever!!

Thunderbird 3 is International Rescue's space vehicle piloted by astronauts Alan & John Tracy. Being the tallest vehicle in IR's fleet, Thunderbird 3 measures 287 feet high and is launched from a concealed silo beneath the roundhouse on Tracy Island. It is used for all space rescues and is also a link to Thunderbird 5. The basic crew complement is 2 or 3. Motive power is provided by atomic electricity generators, which also power particle accelerators. Helium pressurized rocket propellant and rocket fuel provides takeoff and thruster power.

Thunderbird3.jpg

Now just exactly what is that big fat green thing again? It looks like a slug! And as for the underwater JCB, T-Bird 4... Nope, T-Bird 3 was always my fave! :nerd:

Edited by busdriver

You don't mean Shergar, that pony that was nicked by the nasty A-rabs of Dubai, the Al Maktoum family, flown to Ireland and used as a stud for the Godolphin stable. Do you mean that Shergar, Nick? :evil_laugh:

Nope, still not convinced with The Slug!

hey Nick, where's your earlier reply? You pulled it! Feeling a bit anxious? Paranoid? :evil_laugh:

Nope, still not convinced with The Slug!

hey Nick, where's your earlier reply? You pulled it! Feeling a bit anxious? Paranoid? :evil_laugh:

Look- I WILL NOT have a bad word said about TB2- it is all cuddly and nice, and makes you feel safe

Not like your choice of Roger Ramjet

I'll see YOUR TB-2 and raise you the TB-2 built by Anstiss my youngest daughter, her first ever model. And I'll throw in the Yak 3 she was building after that.

100_6648.jpg

I go away for a week and you lot have all gone nuts?

101006_01.jpg

I quote:

A 15,000 mile per hour atomic-powered rocket with swing-wings and VSTOL capability. Its job was to be first on the scene of disaster.

How can that dirty green lump of a cargo plane and that rocket powered anachronism possibly compete with TB1??

Al