Bae Hawk GB

I'll do only one of them, as I might not wait the GB start to build my next hawk. At the moment I've planned the 4FTS markings for the airfix kit and the other for the matchbox one.

I'll let you know which one I'm doing in a few days. Thanks !

just to help out

these are the RAF / RN airframes that have already been taken (thats 20 out of 185!)

xx154

xx159

xx164

xx172

xx184

xx205

xx230

xx231

xx245

xx249

xx256

xx258

xx263

xx289

xx301

xx306

xx307

xx312

xx329

xx341

xx350

Edited by markmarples

• 4 weeks later...

I want in on this one! I want to enter a Swiss Mk.66 and an RAF T.1, both 1/48 Italeri kits, Mark you can pick what RAF airframe I build (if you can send me the decals). I'm saving my 3rd Hawk kit for the next Whif GB.

I want in on this one! I want to enter a Swiss Mk.66 and an RAF T.1, both 1/48 Italeri kits, Mark you can pick what RAF airframe I build (if you can send me the decals). I'm saving my 3rd Hawk kit for the next Whif GB.

your welcome to join, im very short on 1/48 decals but ill have a look but 256 and 226 are in the kit decals and they havent been taken

Mark,

Has someone bagged the Demonstrator Option from the Airfix kit yet? If not I'll do it if thats allowed?

Dan

er if you mean the 72 in the black and silver no its yours

Can I bag XX261 with the Union Flag on the tail for starters.

Was stationed at RAF Brawdy, Vally and Scampton so I intend to do a jet from each base.

sorted