Bae Hawk GB

• 2 weeks later...

If it is allowed, I would like to join in with Finnish AF Hawk 51. I intend to build two, but I will start with HW-334, seen here in dark and medium sea grey. This is an interesting aircraft because it carries the squadron marking on the tail. I will use a 'Galdecal' sheet for the minimal markings.

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Finland---A...Hawk/1206120/M/

I might even find an AA-8 missile to hang under the wing (they usually only carry one): if not, I will build it with external fuel tanks (which along with their pylons don't seem to ever have been repainted from the original drab) They are seen with these when they visit the UK for airshows.

cheers,

Will

Can I put XX238 in 1/72 on hold and do XX339 from the new Airfix 1/48 boxing please.

Can't see if anyone else is doing it as yet. If someone else wants XX238, they are welcome to choose it if XX339 is still avilable

Cheers

Chris

the worst bit is i have no idea what im going to build !

How about all of 'em? :winkgrin:

I got funny looks from SWMBO when she saw 2 more 1/32 Revell Hawks coming in the door last week, I'm planning to put a shelf up in the living room with 9 Red Arrows parked on it. Need to get 5 more!

april 16th.....mmmm

gonna be busy with spitfires, hawks, phantoms, dakotas n things :)

beats hangin about on street corners mugging people I guess....