Boeing 777-300ER, Two of them!

spacer.pngHere I would like to show you my finished latest project. Two Boeing 777-300ER from Revell, originally Zvezda, which I bought bagged with no decals. But I found two attractive liveries, the SWISS faces at 8Adecs and the Saudia at Pas Decals, both completed with Draw and Pas Detail Sets. I built both kits simultaneously, which saved some time for the research.

In February 2016 SWISS received their first 777 and wanted to dedicate this event to their employees. So they put faces of 2500 People working for them on the plane.

Saudia created a special livery with some attractive sights and buildings from the country. 

Both kits went together very well. I mixed the paints from Revell Aqua Colours, The White is Gunze Mr. Hobby. 

Hope you like them!

cheers,

Norbertspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

20230407-163738.jpg

spacer.png

Edited by NorbertBu
  • Like 38

13 hours ago, Red Dot said:

Hi Norbert,

The both look superb. Did you mix the beige colour for the Saudi one? If so, it looks spot on

Andy 

Hi Andy, thank you for your kind words. I always mix my colours using Revell Aqua Colours. There are some specially mixed colours available for certain airlines, but of course not for all of them.

• 3 weeks later...