Hello from Suffolk

Davidoff

Hi all, I'm sure this is a common theme, returning to the hobby after maybe a 25year break! Now have a bit of spare money and time to hopefully turn out something worthy of showing you lovely lot😊

• Like 5

Hello and Welcome to the madhouse.

Whereabouts in Suffolk are you? In addition to the geeks and loonies hereabouts, there are IPMS club branches in Bury St Edmunds, Mildenhall, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Colchester and Norwich, who would also welcome you with open arms.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

Whereabouts in Suffolk are you? In addition to the geeks and loonies hereabouts, there are IPMS club branches in Bury St Edmunds, Mildenhall, Ipswich, Lowestoft, Colchester and Norwich, who would also welcome you with open arms.

Watch the ones in Ipswich.  A few of them are barking mad :mental: Fortunately, due to advancing age, they don't bite, but you may become a victim of some unwanted sucking :blink:

:welcome: aboard BTW :yes:

• Like 1

Thanks for the warning😂 and of course the warm welcome, I'm in Lowestoft so will have to look into the Ipms, luckily i work right next door to Hannants🥳

Edited by Davidoff
  • Haha 1

Welcome to Britmodeller it's good to have another East of England member on board

59 minutes ago, bentwaters81tfw said:

In addition to the geeks and loonies hereabouts,

I live in Essex, but our residence is very close to the Suffolk border and both my LMS's are in Suffolk, I might own up to Geek label I will leave it to others to remark on the loony element.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul821 said:

Welcome to Britmodeller it's good to have another East of England member on board

I live in Essex, but our residence is very close to the Suffolk border and both my LMS's are in Suffolk, I might own up to Geek label I will leave it to others to remark on the loony element.

Hi,

Same here, less than 10 mins from mine to Suffolk 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...