Tiger Tornado from Revell

Greetings

Virus Lockdown continues to force me into the man-Cave. We Suffer so.

Completed a couple days ago.

spacer.png

Added some Seatbelts and a little cockpit enhancements just for effect. I used Uschi Metal powders for the exhaust portions. Also added a Master Brass Pitot. Always astounded at the finesse of Master Products.

spacer.png

So I really like the photos and the Black background allowed my to keep the scale in my Pocket.

spacer.png

One American Dime for scale effects. This is the Revell 1/144 Tornado and this was a really nice model to build.

spacer.png

I do have to say the 90+ decals were a pain ,however they settled and aligned perfectly...Well Done Revell

spacer.png

Thanks for looking

Comments are Always Welcome

Cheers

Bill

• Like 29

When I first glanced at the first picture I thought, "48th scale". Then I saw the picture with the coin and not really paying attention to the coin, thought, "1/72 scale". Then you mentioned the coin was a dime and the scale is 1/144 and I sat back completely overwhelmed! That you can put that much detail into a model, paint and decal so magnificently, has me completely blown away. Can't find any faults anywhere. Truly stunning.

Hello all

Truly appreciate all your comments.

Guys I really love these 1/144 Revell kits and building them is a test of patience only because of the small size. The engineering is perfect and the decals are some of the best I have used. Just so many of them to make this scheme work and they were designed perfectly.

Best Regards

Bill

I agree what is mentioned above. The pictures (scale ) did put me on the wrong foot (Scale)

Superb model. Regards, Orion.