Etihad Airbus A380 -800

Wow! It seems it is a huge model?

What scale it is? Sry, but I`m not close with airliners, but this one is unbelieveable nice. Smooth finish and custom made decals, great work!

Thanks

Its 1:144 scale the Revell A380 Kit

Cool build there.

The Etihad livery is very special and your decals look splendid.

What colour did you use for the fuselage ? I recently bought the Revell A320 in Etihad livery and the constructions give only a mixture of 3 colours as guide.

I hoped to find a colour that comes as close as possible to the real one instead of using the infamous Revell receipe...

Fantastic work, she looks amazing!! How was the kit?

The Kit seemed ok to me you just have to watch the revell instructions as the show the landing gear doors on the 6 wheel landing gear in the wrong position when the gear is down , this kit i used the old Emirates issue one of the first A380 kits issued quite a few years back

• Like 1

The Kit seemed ok to me you just have to watch the revell instructions as the show the landing gear doors on the 6 wheel landing gear in the wrong position when the gear is down , this kit i used the old Emirates issue one of the first A380 kits issued quite a few years back

Yes, I've heard about the landing gear error in the instructions. I've got the newer boxing in the Airbus house colours but not actually checked to see if the instructions have been updated! I want to do the Emirates scheme and another user on here very kindly sent me the decals. Hoping to get cracking on this over the summer, if it turns out half as good as yours I'll be delighted!

i did this before the Revell mix came out ( i have tried the Revell mix and it looks prety close to what i got ) , i did use Humbrol 41 and i mixed it with a sandy colour i will have to check on the revell Number then overcoated it with Xtra color X369

• Like 1